Descanso Dermatology Med Grp

Angie's List since October 2008

There are 3 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 70 patients per day....

11/20/2015

Doctor makes you feel very comfortable.  Able to diagnose and give treatment.  Very happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check on some spots on skin.

10/26/2015

09/23/2013

I first started seeing her a few years ago because of a demarkation that I was concerned about. She was very caring and compassionate, and explained every step of the visit, which is something my old doctor didn't do. She gave me a head-to-toe examination and took a biopsy of my area of concern. Luckily, everything was fine. I was really impressed with her office staff, too. She's often booked bec...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She's my dermatologist. The last time I visited her was about a year ago.

06/15/2012

I was able to make my appointment timely, was called in on time, and had the procedure done quickly and efficiently.  It healed well and Dr. Honch got me the results sooner than expected.  I'll go back any time I need something checked as I left feeling better than I arrived.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a lump on my leg that had been there for 2-3 years and was growing slightly over time.  Dr. Honch removed it, had it biopsied and gave me the good news that it was benign.  He is just a great person which makes him the ideal dermatologist.

12/02/2010

The office needs some redoong and redecorating but if you can get beyond that she is a great doctor!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Dr. Sherwood for a check up and product. She is really great but hard to get in to. Worth the wait!

Dermatology