Zerorez SoCal

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

17815 Sky Park Circle Ste A

Irvine, CA 92614

Never Clean Your Carpets With Soap Again. Zerorez (as in zero residue) cleans better, dries faster and stays cleaner longer. No crunchy carpet, no reappearing stains and safe for children, pets and the environment. Carpet, rugs, upholstery, tile, stone and hardwood. Create a clean, healthy and residue-free home with Zerorez at your side....

carpet cleaning (453)floor cleaning (63)tile installation (50)upholstery cleaning (42)oriental rug cleaning (38)flooring (23)house cleaning (17)hardwood flooring (12)carpet installation (6)upholstery (3)marble and granite (2)window cleaning (2)

01/15/2020

They were consistently the best. They were prompt, clean and they will comeback with no charge whenever there is problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2019

07/29/2019

No luck. All American told me they do not clean windows at 70275. Joe Arce

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
windows cleaned

CATEGORY window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], I'm not exactly sure what we did to deserve an F rating. I'd appreciate a call (949-412-9858) or email (ebollmann@zerorezsocal.com) so we can get on the same page. Thank you, Eric Bollmann

02/09/2019

Absolutely wonderful. I would use Razad, the technician. I wanna use him again. He was very prompt, he was good, he kept me informed. He was great. I wish they could give me a business card.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2019

02/06/2019

First time I had ever had them do the windows and they turned out fantastic. This is probably the fifth time I've used them for my carpets, and I keep using again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned my windows and carpet cleaning.

CATEGORY floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2019

01/03/2019

Eduardo was right on time, knew what he was doing, and cleaned the carpet in 4 rooms better than any previous cleaning by any cleaner. I was amazed that spots that I never thought could be removed are gone, even a day after. The elimination of soap was a big factor. Eduardo was very friendly, professional, and gave me good advice about the carpet. Will use again in a heartbeat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2019

12/08/2018

Carpet with many stains looks extremely better!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2018

11/15/2018

Extremely unresponsive service. I sent them a message on Angie's List stating what I needed. I received no response for 2 days, then a clarification question, which I answered pretty much within the hour. Then I never heard from them again so after more than a week I went with another company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed 500 sq ft of carpet cleaned, 2 bed rooms + 1 staircase

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], I'm very sorry to hear this and am extremely disappointed in our lack and tardiness of response. At the very first contact we should have let you know that we don't service the Santa Barbara area and that way you would have not wasted your time waiting for a response from us. Again my sincerest apologies. Your truly, Eric Bollmann (949-412-9858).

11/13/2018

Purchased two wool area rugs (9’X12’, 8’X10’) from a consignment store that were very dirty and one was frayed on one edge. Zerorez restored both rugs to a beautiful condition. Used a coupon that allowed for free cleaning of one rug when two rugs are cleaned. Also purchased the custom padding for both. Great service and work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning and repair of area rugs

CATEGORY oriental rug cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for your kind words. We very much appreciate it and I'll make sure to pass the word onto Robert as well. Yours truly, Eric

09/10/2018

Very professional. Prompt. Did a great job! Will use again... It’s been a month and stains have not come back carpets still look great!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpets cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2018

08/31/2018

Zerorez NEVER SHOWED UP OR TRIED TO CONTACT US! VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were scheduled for a 3 large bedroom carpet cleaning. Saturday morning came and we waited within the 2 hour window. They did not show up!!! About 20 minutes before the 2nd hour I called Zerorez to find out what time the technician would arrive. They said that there was a mix up and that the manager took down the wrong phone number for our home. Yet when the tech arrived for work in the morning, he mentioned that the email address and the house address was still viable; and should he come to our house without the announcement phone call. The manager said for him to go to the other job and see how this plays out. Not professional!!! Not even an email asking me to send a good phone number. We had furniture and clothing all over the house and garage. Hours of moving work on my husband and my part. Our announcement window was 8-10am. Wouldn't that be the first appointment in the morning? They couldn't even try to come and check it out? I frantically called 3 different companies to help me out. I chose Pro Carpet Cleaning 1-888-777-6477, as Kristin was so helpful and was able to send out a tech to our home by 1pm that day. The tech's were extremely knowledgeable, professional, courteous, and cleaned up after themselves. They suggested a Power Scrub before the actual cleaning and our carpets look fantastic! They are very old carpets that have come back to life. Jose C. and Francisco even raked each large room to help improve the texture. I will always refer and use Pro Carpet Cleaning/Pro Carpet Care for all my carpet and furniture cleaning needs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed], I'm very sorry that this happened to you and we clearly fell short. My sincerest apologies for that. I'm currently in the process of finding out what went wrong on our end and will report back as soon as I have some solid answers. Sincerely, Eric Bollmann from Zerorez

Carpet Cleaning & Protection, Rug Cleaning, Repair & Restoration, Upholstery Cleaning & Protection, Tile & Grout Cleaning & Sealing, Natural Stone Cleaning, Polishing & Sealing, Granite Counter Top Rejuvenation, Wood Floor Cleaning & Recoating.

Carpet & Flooring Installation or repair, Housecleaning/Maid Services.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal