USA Water Heaters - Installation & Repair

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

3943 Irvine Blvd 119

Irvine, CA 92602

Call us at 949-535-2228 for same day water heater installation and water heater repair of tank and tankless water heaters in Orange County, CA. We are an authorized dealer and installer for Rheem, Bradford White, AO Smith, Rinnai, Noritz, Takagi and Navien tankless water heaters. We also install and repair the older models GE, Kenmore, Whirpool, and Reliance gas hot water heaters. We at USA Water Heaters specialize in Installation, replacement, and repair of gas, propane and electric tank and tankless water heaters. We offer same day appointments for most of our services. We are committed to providing quality plumbing services at a reasonable price. We will treat you and your property with respect, just as we would like to be treated if we were receiving plumbing services. We would also be happy to help you with the installation or replacement of your water softener, pressure reducing valve or main shut-off valve. If you need help with water heater installation or repair call us now to receive exceptional service at a competitive price....

Water Heaters (65)Plumbing (29)Water Pumps (2)Water Filtration and Softening (2)

09/04/2018

Work was accomplished rapidly and efficiently. Price was somewhat higher than expected, thus only a B overall rather than an A.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix pilot light on hot water heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2018

08/10/2018

Dennis was our initial contact and owner and Chris was the main person whom we worked with. They came to remove and replace our water heater. Chris was great to work with. Very knowledgeable and did everything in a timely manner and cleaned everything up nicely afterwards. Working with them was stress free and very easy. I highly recommend them. Another thing I would like to add is their pricing i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Heater Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2018

07/16/2018

Everything from the quote to the installation was awesome. Price was right and the work was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water heater replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2018

07/03/2018

They came to my house the same day and replaced my water heater and recirculation pump the same day. Nick was very detail oriented and he stayed as long as was needed to get the job done right. These guys were professional and meticulous in their work. I would definitely hire them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace exiting water heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2018

06/27/2018

Everything went great! The service tech was prompt and professional. I would highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of water heater

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2018

06/18/2018

They were great! Chris T. came on time and was efficient, friendly and professional. I highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace our old water heater.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2018

06/04/2018

Dennis contacted me right away and set up an appointment time. Fernando arrived on time and explained what needed to be done. He answered all my questions and did a great job. I highly recommend USA Water Heaters!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water heater replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2018

05/25/2018

My old 75-gallon Rheem Water Heater was 13 years old, and I was looking for a suitable replacement as it may fail at any time. So I started shopping for 75-gallon water heaters at Home Depot and Lowes with Ultra Low NOX (requirement of Orange County). Home Depot carries Rheem and Lowes carries AO Smith but both had bad reviews. So I expanded me search and found USA Water Heater with good Yelp revi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
75-gallon Water Heater Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2018

Photo for USA Water Heaters - Installation & Repair - 3943 Irvine Blvd, Irvine, CA - 37100098

05/25/2018

I recently had USA Water Heaters & Plumbing install a 40 gallon Rheem water heater in my home to replace a 30 year old unit that was finally showing its age. As I did my research I found compelling positive reviews both on Yelp as well as Angie’s List. I was not disappointed. I made two phone calls; both answered immediately by Dennis who scheduled the early Saturday appointment for me and on a fo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Water Heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2018

03/20/2018

Excellent experience with USA. Dennis and Chris were very easy to work with and provided a good value on schedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced existing 60 gal water heater with a 10.6 gpm Navion Tankless water Heater.

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2018

Water heater installation Irvine, CA, water heater repair Orange County, CA, tankless water heater installation. Water softener installation. Pressure reducing valve replacement-installations.

Drain cleaning