USA Water Heaters - Installation & Repair

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

3943 Irvine Blvd 119

Irvine, CA 92602

Call us at 949-535-2228 for same day water heater installation and water heater repair of tank and tankless water heaters in Orange County, CA. We are an authorized dealer and installer for Rheem, Bradford White, AO Smith, Rinnai, Noritz, Takagi and Navien tankless water heaters. We also install and repair the older models GE, Kenmore, Whirpool, and Reliance gas hot water heaters. We at USA Water Heaters specialize in Installation, replacement, and repair of gas, propane and electric tank and tankless water heaters. We offer same day appointments for most of our services. We are committed to providing quality plumbing services at a reasonable price. We will treat you and your property with respect, just as we would like to be treated if we were receiving plumbing services. We would also be happy to help you with the installation or replacement of your water softener, pressure reducing valve or main shut-off valve. If you need help with water heater installation or repair call us now to receive exceptional service at a competitive price....

Water Heaters (65)Plumbing (29)Water Pumps (2)Water Filtration and Softening (2)

09/20/2019

Great hot water again in older unit

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace important wire

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2019

08/17/2019

Showed up on a Sunday. Outstanding!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 75Gallon water heater for 8 unit apartment building, located upstairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2019

08/14/2019

Dennis came the same day I called. Ordered the correct part that was under warranty. When the part did not come the next day due to mail delivery issue, Dennis was able to pull a part from a damaged but new water heater and used it to replace the faulty part. We had hot water within 30 hours of his first visit. Dennis did great job. His fees were fair considering the efficiency. I will use this co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Heater not heating water

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2019

07/25/2019

This was an outstanding experience! The warranty on my existing water heater was nearly finished, so this wasn't an emergency replacement. Dennis scheduled an appointment for a free estimate quickly, gave an on-the-spot verbal estimate which was emailed and sent via text message, allowing us to accept the offer very easily. He clearly explained the work which needed to be done to meet new codes. H...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water heater replacement, with new recirculation pump

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2019

07/08/2019

Very well. They were very responsive and they provided quality work and products.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new water heater / remove old one

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2019

06/10/2019

Dennis did a great job in fixing my water heater. I would hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix water heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2019

05/26/2019

Quick response. Professional. Replaced the same day. I was very pleased!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water heater replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2019

05/11/2019

USA Water Heaters were great! My pilot light wouldn’t stay lit, no hot water, and I called them at 9:30pm and they were out the next morning at 9. Showed up on time, did fast work, didn’t try to up sell me a new water heater. I am hoping to get a few more years out of my appliance, and then I will call them to install a new one when needed. Very nice, reliable, and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a Part on my water heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2019

05/10/2019

From the first phone call USA Water Heaters were professional and addressed all of my concerns. Our original water heater was 16 years old. We did not have any problems with it, but knew it was a matter of time before we would need it replaced. I did a lot of research and selected this company based on their excellent reviews. The installation was excellent. We are very glad we switched to tankles...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tankless water heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2019

04/05/2019

Great. Owner answered the phone at 7:30pm! Installed a new Rheem 50 gal water heater the next day. No service charge to come out and see if we needed a new one, or a repair. Responsive, knowledgeable, honest, good installation, it works! We will refer this company to others. What more can we say except, Thank You!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace old water heater.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2019

Water heater installation Irvine, CA, water heater repair Orange County, CA, tankless water heater installation. Water softener installation. Pressure reducing valve replacement-installations.

Drain cleaning