Suntrek Solar Industries Inc.

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since September 2005

Suntrek Industries was founded in 1991 by Roy Heine after he had invented and patented a system for heating swimming pools. While most companies are focused mainly on PV (photovoltaic), Suntrek focuses on The Power of Three - PV, solar water heating, and solar pool heating. We also manufacture, design, and install each system. One Company, One source, with many satisfied customers. Our vision is to make the use of solar energy easy, affordable, and accessible for all industrial, commercial, government, and residential customers. For more information please visit our website; www.suntreksolar.com. We are a relationship company that prides itself on delivering superior customer service and a sterling reputation in the industry. The majority of our business comes from the referral of satisfied builders and customers who have experienced our products and services first-hand....

Mr Electric of Orange

Need an electrician in Orange, CA to help you cut down costs on your next electricity bill? Let Mr. Electric of Orange, CA help you reach your goals. Whether its installing, repairing or upgrading, Mr. Electric has a solution for your Orange, CA area homes and businesses. With around the clock availability, our team offers several services that could benefit not only your home or business, but also the environment. Whether it’s for safety and security or specialty lighting for the holiday season, Mr. Electric can assist you with your every need.

03/06/2018

Excellent. John Tryon responded to our request for a quote and came to our house within 24 hours of being contacted. Within one week, two of Suntrek's employees came out, dismantled the old solar panels and installed the new ones. First time they fired up the solar, it worked!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool solar panels replaced, as our solar panels were 18 years old & burst during the freeze a couple of weeks ago.

04/24/2014

They were very professional.  They gave me all the information I needed to make a decision and what I needed to do, what I didn’t and what options were better than others.  I went to three different companies for price comparison, they were right in the middle, and their pricing was very competitive.  The lowest bid I got was $3900, Suntrek was $4000 and another company was $5200, so they were ver...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a solar hot water heater on the roof last year.  They last came back and did some repairs to a valve.

CATEGORY water heater repair,solar panels

02/18/2014

The sales rep, Alex, came out and did an estimate. He was nice and I agreed to the project.  He started work and reassured me along the way. I am disabled and was not able to look on the roof to check the work, but I trusted that they were doing the job right. When it was completed, they were having difficulty with the DWP coming out to do the final inspection. The owner of Suntrek called me and t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did the solar panels on my house. This was for electric and my hot water heater.

C

10/15/2012

Visit to our property for solar estimate for the pool. Arrived one hour late. Also arrived late for homeowners association meeting to present his bid. Increased price by $800 after original bid. Initially fast responses to my email questions. Later in process either slow or no response at all. We decided to look at other bids. No final decision yet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate for pool solar. Email exchanges with further info. Presentation of bid to our homeowners association.

06/06/2012

I requested bids from five solar pool heater contractors, receiving three bids ranging from $4000 to $5200.  I used a spreadsheet to compare what each bidder was offering, compared to what I asked for.  I had to call each bidder for missing information.   Each solar panel manufacturer uses different plastic/rubber materials for the pipe and the panels, and different methods to attach the parts to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace an existing pool solar heater on the roof of my house.  Existing pool solar heater was removed by roofing contractor, leaving the supply and return pipes, and the temperature sensor wire, at the edge of the roof.  Controls and piping to/from pumps and pool are all existing and working well. Provide and install:- 300 sq. ft. minimum solar heater for approx. 400 sq. ft. saltwater pool (1500 gallons),- 2 inch Schedule 40 supply & return piping headers,- temperature sensor on roof,- automatic drain down when not in use,- warranty for panels and labor, proof of workers comp and liability insurance,- startup and training.

CATEGORY pool cleaners

The Power of Three - Photovoltaic (PV), Solar Water Heating, and Solar Swimming Pool Heating