Spirit Locksmith

• Trade License Expiration
  • 03/31/2019

2102 Business Center dr 130

Irvine, CA 92612

Spirit Locksmith Provides Fast, Reliable Professional Locksmith and Garage Door Services for Orange County, CA. We are fully licenced and insured Locksmith and Garage Door company. At Spirit Locksmith we stand behind our workmanship - 100% client satisfaction guaranteed. We will get the job completed to your satisfaction. Most of our work is guaranteed for 90 days, new parts comes with one year warranty unless otherwise specified. We offer a variety of services to help each customer with his/her own needs. Our primary goal is to ensure customers satisfaction therefore; we make sure that our customers receive the best service with affordable price. We provide a wide range of locksmith and security solutions to orange county residents. Our services, Residential, Commercial and automotive, are always fast, reliable and professional. we're also a full service company of garage doors....

locksmith (86)garage door repair and installation (2)

04/05/2020

Jacob was able to come out quickly at the agreed upon time, and repaired the front door lock for the agreed upon amount. I would hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair front door lock

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2020

02/28/2020

Excellent. He called before the appointment we made to confirm his arrival window. Arrived when expected. Cleaned and adjusted lock as needed, made it better than it was, like brand new. Very happy with his work, he did what was needed and little extra, very time efficient, and did not suggest work above what was needed to fix the problem. Definitely would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed door locks.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2020

12/21/2019

Jacob from Spirit Locksmith was the first to respond. I sent him pictures and he gave me a quote that was not the lowest I received but I gave the work to Jacob because he was so timely with the responses. He showed up on time and the work was done well. He did a tube up on both garage doors in addition to the spring replacement. Thank you Jacob!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Broken garage spring

CATEGORY garage doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2019

07/31/2019

Showed up on time. Did what we asked him to do. We will use him again if we need him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had our doors rekey'd with 6 new keys.. He is also a great garage door opener person.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2019

02/22/2019

This work was done very efficiently and promptly. Three days after the initial contact, all was finished. The installation went smoothly after which a good cleanup was done and the old door hauled away. The final price was exactly as quoted with no unexpected extras. No down payment was asked for, all was done on trust. We are very satisfied with all aspects of this installation. Highly recommende...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
purchase and installation of garage door

CATEGORY garage doors, locksmith

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2019

12/29/2018

Iron side gate digital LOCKEY unit was tampered with and no longer locking. In addition to not locking, the frame around the lock was clearly bowed out from being jimmied. Called Spirit on a Friday afternoon and was promised an appointment the very next day, Saturday. Jacob showed up during the timeframe promised, diagnosed the issue, discussed how it would be resolved, and repaired the lock. Jaco...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix gate lock.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/29/2018

12/04/2018

Rafael is a true professional....this is his own company, which I was happy to know and not a locksmith sent via a call center. He was not only prompt but early, super efficient, kind, friendly and wasn't out to just take my money but do the right thing. I will definitely not only use him again but will recommend him to others. It was a job well done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re key all locks on outside doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2018

07/15/2018

After a theft of my keys complete with identification of where I lived, Jacob rekeyed the entire house deadbolts (5) and car. Jacob was right on time, fully explained what he planned to do, and quietly went about his work. He finished quite a bit sooner than I expected he didn't leave a mess.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rekey entire house deadbolts (5) and car

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2018

06/24/2018

I found Spirit , called he was there in fifteen minutes . Smiling friendly, and ready to face this problem . Ultimately replaced the handles tumbler , lubricated it and it worked like a charm. Smooth , like new and it’s Not new ,older ❗️He saved me the expense of a whole set of double door handles and locks . His fees were great gave a Senior discount as well . He really rescued me in a time of ur...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The day before closing of our property , the front door latch handle froze and locked up , even though lock worked handle was shot . So desperately I looked on Angie’s list for a locks smith , 4pm on a Saturday evening

04/16/2018

Jacob called me back within minutes on a Fri night after 7pm. We arranged for him to come by between 2 - 3pm the next day, Saturday. He was right on time, professional, easy to do business with. The work took less than 30 min. I'm giving a price rate of B only because it seemed a bit high and it wasn't discussed with me beforehand. But I imagine that this is the going rate and he was so responsive...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix broken latch on Baldwin hardware; front door handle.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2018

Locks Re-Keyed / Master key Systems. Locks Installed & Repaired. High Security Deadbolt Installed. Decorative Locks Installed. Electronic Keypad and Keyless Entry Break In Repairs. Replace Lost / Stolen Car Keys. Extraction of Broken Keys. Doors & Ignitions Re-Keyed to Different Keys. Ignition Switches / Door Locks Repaired / Replace. Transponder (chip), Laser, and VAT Keys. Garage door service, Garage door installation, Garage door Repair

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check