Rezgit Construction

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since March 2017

REZGIT Construction Inc. stands for the best in design and construction. Our team brings its technical knowledge, experience, and wide network to the delivery of every project. Since 2006 we have successfully delivery on a wide portfolio of construction project in Orange County and Inland Empire. REZGIT is a leader in home remodeling, addition and new construction. REZGIT has a long history in green building and a deep passion for quality. Commitment to completing every project within the budget and on time. ...

Carroll Building Solutions

Our company invites you to experience prompt service and superior attention to detail. With over 12 years of experience our customer satisfaction is our top priority! We will earn your trust for a lifetime. We believe in making all clients repeat clients. You can be assured you're in good with our company working on your home improvement project. If you are looking for a contractor that follows business practices such as promptly returning phone calls, arriving on time for appointments and following through on promises then call our reputable company today.

11/06/2020

Used Rezgit to stucco my new garage. Rezgit was always quick to respond to my phone calls and text messages. The subcontractor did a good job with applying the stucco.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Help with permit, structural detail conmection between plywood and steel stud. Performed Stucco

CATEGORY house painters

09/19/2019

It took about 5 mos but we had a lot of rain last year which caused a few delays. Seyed was available by phone and email and would come by the job site anytime we needed him. He communicated often with him and he was able to solve most issues by the end of the day. He was very professional, reasonable, friendly and especially knowledgeable about the job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Expanded bedroom to make master and added master bathroom

CATEGORY closet systems,flooring contractor,irrigation systems,remodeling,home remodeling,house painters

09/11/2019

Rezgit company did a great job and made sure things get done all the way to the end.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Backyard / bathroom remodeling

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,home remodeling,house painters

07/23/2018

We received an estimate from Rezgit Construction for a patio cover. The interactions were alway prompt and professional. They provided a very competitive estimate, but for reasons unrelated to them, we chose to go with another contractor. I would contact them again for future work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Received an estimate for a patio cover

CATEGORY

I really appreciate your comments. Please let us know if you need any help in design and construction, Best, Seyed

08/24/2017

Seyed and his crew were very professional and did great work. Seyed was easy to get ahold of when I had questions which is a big plus.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Rezgit Construction to paint the exterior of my house, add in new sod, replace the pergola, and install a new sprinkler system.

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems,house painters

Thank you so much for your review. I really appreciate it.

We design and prepare the permit package to obtain residential and commercial permit. We build the remodeling, addition or new project upon owner's request. We do our design and build projects within its budget and timeframe without compromising the quality.