Regal Interior Inc

A2 REVIEWS

Founded 2014

19 Woodhaven Ln

Irvine, CA 92620

we are a drywall and stucco company. We have 15 employees who are all in Orange County. We go from the very small all the way to large apartment complexes. We believe that we take the time to understand your project and work within a person's budget. We have been in business 5 years and are owner operated. I myself work with the guys on some of the projects. I have been in the industry 23 years and I still love what I do. ...

plaster (2)stucco repair (1)

11/27/2019

Excellent work!!! We’re really happy with the results! Michael and Cynthia are a pleasure to work with! I highly recommend Regal Plaster!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Smooth coat stucco

CATEGORY plastering, stucco

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/26/2017

Photo for Regal Interior Inc - 19 Woodhaven Ln, Irvine, CA - 38256850

11/25/2019

It was excellent and they did a beautiful work. The owner was terrific, very nice, and well educated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did plastering.

CATEGORY plastering

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2017

anything to do with removal, hanging or taping/mudding drywall. we also remove and scrape ceilings. for stucco we do both interior and exterior repairs and new construction

NA