Pacific Pest Control, Inc.

A20 REVIEWS

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since June 2010

9272 Jeronimo Rd 113

Irvine, CA 92618

866-682-9524. We are known to resolve numerous infestations such as rats, mice, termites, ants, spiders, bed bugs, fleas, ticks, bees, and much more. Mice and rats- We will look for all rodent entry points around your home, crawl your entire attic, and walk your roof to make sure every area is rodent proofed. We will send our rodent crew out to construction work buttoning all openings up this way the rats will not be able to chew thru and re-enter. We will also disinfect and deodorize your home to eliminate bacteria and pheromone odors that could attract other rats. Our TWO year warranty is to guarantee our work. Trapping program. We will do weekly inspections until the issue is resolved by inspecting all areas of activity. This can be a tedious process. Attic Cleaning. If you have had rats for years in your home, you may need the rodent droppings cleaned. We can do this by vacuuming the droppings and debris with a hepa filter. Termites are another major concern for almost every home owner. This can become a major and inconvenient problem. We will make this process simple and effective by offering low impact treatments that way you can stay home while we do the treatments. Bugs. The summer time is an important season to get your property under control. Poisonous brown widow spiders are a major concern along with ant colonies, wasps, silverfish and any other crawling insects. We are flexible and able to meet whatever your needs are. Call us for a free consultation....

Pest Control (20)Animal Removal (5)

11/07/2019

They were excellent, efficient on time, good in communicating and easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control/Exterminating

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2019

10/16/2016

They gave us a verbal estimate of $15,000 (!) for the entire job. We got estimates from others and those estimates were less than half of Pacific's. Pacific told us the entire patio cover had to be replaced because of dry rot and termite damage. The other companies said the damage could easily be repaired without tearing down the entire structure. We ended up paying just over $6,000 for the termit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite eradication and repair of wood fascia and patio cover

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2016

03/16/2016

They did exactly what we were expecting, and even a little more.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed mesh and chalk to prevent birds from nesting under roof tiles and eaves.

CATEGORY pest control, animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2015

11/17/2014

They were very responsive, informative and helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out and took care of an ant issue.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2014

06/12/2014

The company did not call ~ did not show~ a week later tried to set up an additional appointment. I think NOT.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2014

12/23/2013

The day that I scheduled to have them come - they gave me a window, I think it was 8 to 10 AM and finally by 11 they didn't show, so I called them and told them don't bother coming. So, when they came to do the quote, the quote was great, the guy was nice, everything went well, he was on time then but when it came time to get the services they didn't show.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pacific Pest Control gave me a quote and they were going to do regular pest control services for me but they didn't show up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2013

11/20/2013

The service so far has been good. They will do general pest control in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They are doing pest control for mice. They are going to do as many visits as needed. I purchased a yearly policy with them.

CATEGORY pest control, animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2013

11/19/2013

The service was okay, I have no complaints. This was for a property that I own and my property manager handled that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did pest control on the interior for roaches inside an apartment.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2012

10/23/2013

Went great, very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Eliminated cockroach infestation

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2013

10/03/2013

I am petrified of rats and my neighbor's garage had some so I wanted every little tiny crevice taken care of- Craig was patient and helpful with my pickiness and did  everything possible to seal off any areas where rats could get in. He was meticulous, punctual and pleasant.  In fact, I am hoping my condo complex will hire him to take care of the whole complex in the future because pretty as it is...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He made my home, patio and garage rat proof (he did my neighbor's home too so we got a better  price) and sprayed for bugs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2013

Rodent Control, Termite Treatments, Termites Repairs, Rodent Cleanup, Bird Control, Trapping, Pest Control

gophers, raccoons, opossums

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, PayPal