Orange County Painting Co.

Angie's List since February 2015

Orange County Painting Company is a full service interior and exterior painting company providing affordable and professional residential and commercial painting services to homeowners, tenants, and businesses throughout Southern California. Our expert interior and exterior painters are master craftsmen in their field with over 25 years of experience delivering unparalleled results and high quality work that’s guaranteed to last. Orange County Painting Company is the premier painting authority in Southern California and is committed to delivering the highest standard in customer service; therefore we guarantee the following on your next project: 1) We’ll manage every aspect of your project, beginning to end 2) We’ll Provide you with daily progress updates 3) We’ll work around your schedule 4) We’ll always keep the work area clean and free of debris...

Carroll Building Solutions

Our company invites you to experience prompt service and superior attention to detail. With over 12 years of experience our customer satisfaction is our top priority! We will earn your trust for a lifetime. We believe in making all clients repeat clients. You can be assured you're in good with our company working on your home improvement project. If you are looking for a contractor that follows business practices such as promptly returning phone calls, arriving on time for appointments and following through on promises then call our reputable company today.

12/08/2017

Really great experience and end result. I hired OC painting to do the exterior of my home and to spray my kitchen Island and a credenza. Attention to detail and the incredible prep work was beyond anything I've experienced before. The end results are fantastic. Could not be happier. With that said, the process matters also. Alex is really easy to work with, wide open to feedback, easy to get a hol...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
exterior painting plus interior kitchen Island and China cabinet credenza sprayed

CATEGORY pressure washing,stucco,house painters,interior painters

04/15/2016

Once the association approved the color everything went smoothly. I was given a project time table informing me what was going to be done each day. The guys were very professional and always left the work area clean. The work was completed in 4 days, I'm very happy by the way my home looks! Hope this review helps!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted the exterior of my house, replaced rotted wood, repaired damaged stucco and matched the texture to the preexisting one.

CATEGORY stucco,house painters,interior painters

07/21/2015

Went great! Timely arrival, easy to get a hold of and Alex Garvall was very courteous and easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted the exterior of my house

CATEGORY interior painters