Finishing Touches Carpentry

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since May 2006

D Rated | 56 Reviews

Servicing Orange County for over 15 years. Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply....

Lavish Home Decor

58  REVIEWS
Lavish Home Decor

Lavish Home Décor is a unique shopping experience. You can visit our showroom and store to meet all of your furniture, window coverings, accessories, and gifting needs. We offer luxury furniture at an affordable price. At Lavish Home Décor, we also design and order custom furniture. We have over 100 vendors that we can purchase from which helps us meet clients needs easily. We are dedicated to providing quality service to all our clients and customers.

11/02/2016

Jeromie came by and installed 2 entertainment units for me. The quality of the job and the price was very good. His team worked hard which I appreciate. As with most jobs there were a couple of misunderstandings and communication gaps but were worked out to my satisfaction. Overall I would hire Jeromie again and would recommend him to do any wood work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Completed 2 wall entertainment units.

CATEGORY custom cabinets, woodworking, interior painters

Thank you for the nice review.

09/21/2016

I have a house in Laguna Beach that underwent a complete remodel, and it is a beautiful, new little gem of a place thanks to Jeromie and his crew. From the tongue and groove ceilings throughout to the beadboard wainscoting, all new doors (including odd sizes that he magically made work!), window casings, kitchen cabinets and a custom designed wall cabinet for my TV and books - his work is absolute...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tongue and groove ceilings, kitchen cabinets, new interior doors, wainscoting, window casing, custom built-in entertainment cabinetry.

CATEGORY custom cabinets, woodworking, doors

Great to work with you and thanks for the great review.

08/20/2016

Jeromie is a great carpenter I can't say enough about the quality work he does, he is also creative a lot of work that he did for us required creativity he was always professional arrived on time and always completed the work in a timely matter and always cleaned up afterwards. The price for the work was fair we got one other quote before we started it was a little cheaper but he did not have idea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had two closet torn out and rebuilt by owner Jeromie the doors are not standard size so they had to be made to fit the workmanship was exceptional soft closing no hinges showing the inside looks amazing too nickel hardware for hanging clothes he even finished our hallway area with crown molding which we did not discuss but it matches the other molding in our house and just finishes the hallway LOOKS AMAZING, so we called him back to do more work for us he replaced all moldings around doors in the house and made a storage cabinet on a landing upstairs that was just wasted space again the cabinet was built to fit the space I wanted storage and I wanted a cabinet with glass doors and lighting to showcase collectibles the finished product is a beautiful cabinet. If you are looking for quality, creative, and professional call Jeromie you will not be disappointed. I forgot to mention he built two doors that were not standard size to match other doors in house and he also installed barn door in kitchen I told him what I wanted he gave me some ideas and the end result has made our home look more amazing then I could have imagined.

CATEGORY custom cabinets, contractors, woodworking, doors

Awesome review!! Thank you so much for the work.

04/01/2016

They were on time, professional and had a great eye for detail.  They fixed some existing molding and baseboard work as well as installed new baseboard in several rooms.  They did a great job for a house that has a lot of funny angles, stairs, etc.  It was a smaller job, but definitely for a more skilled carpenter.  They did a great job and I would use Jeromie and his team again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed existing baseboards and installed new baseboards.

CATEGORY woodworking

03/10/2016

They were great, extremely efficient and professional.  Pricing was great and upfront.  Very personable and worked clean.  I will be using them for future upgrades at my new house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Baseboard installation

CATEGORY woodworking

Custom Kitchen Design Fabrication & Installation. Custom Cabinets, Vanities, Home Theater & Media Built-Ins, Design Consultations. Installation of all interior carpentry. Specializing in Reclaimed Wood, Crown Moulding, Baseboard, Window & Door Casing, Mantles, False Beams, T&G Ceiling and Wall Treatments, Painting & Staining and much more.

Plumbing & electrical.