Andreas Fault Property Services

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since May 2011

Word of mouth has been our main source of business; our customers continue to refer us because they trust that we will take care of their family, friends & clients. We take pride in our work and it shows. Why? Because we care, our goal is complete customer satisfaction. Estimates are free for our local area (Orange County). Out of area $45.00 trip charge (credited toward work ordered) Check out our website for a complete list of services available....

Integrity Repipe

4  REVIEWS
Integrity Repipe

When looking for a plumbing company in Aliso Viejo to repipe your home, you need the best. Integrity Repipe Inc is voted number #1 repiping company in the USA. Integrity Repipe Inc specializes in home repiping. If your water tastes bad, your water bill is too high, or the water pressure is too low, calling the local plumber is essential. Integrity Repipe Inc will inspect the condition of your water pipes, and give you a free in-home estimate. Integrity Repipe Inc can give you a time efficient repipe installation in as little as two to four days. Our professional plumbers are fast and clean, leaving your home spotless. Owner Joe Ludlow personally trains his technicians and has over 30 years of plumbing experience. Capable of installing type L Copper and Uponor PEX Systems, Joe Ludlow knows how get the work done properly. Joe is a drywall and painting union trained level 5 finisher, which means that Joe and his team are properly trained to drill and patch a hole. Other plumbing companies pound through your walls, not knowing what damage it can cause. Integrity Repipe Inc will cut through your walls, inspect the condition, install the pipe, and patch up your home to make it look as though they were never there. Integrity Repipe Inc provides repiping repairs, PEX repiping, PEX repair, Copper REpiping, Copper Plumbing Repair, leak repairs, slab leak repairs and plumbing repairs. We offer a Lifetime Guarantee on our American made materials, along with a lifetime transferable warranty. We are headquartered in San Clemente, with an office in Aliso Viejo, California and can give you a variety of home repiping in Laguna Woods, Lake Forest, Irvine, Laguna Hills, Los Angeles, and all the way south to San Diego. If you are looking for a repiping plumbing company near you, Integrity Repipe is here. We are a licensed, bonded, and insured repiping plumbing company in Aliso Viejo, California. We do not use subcontractors. Give us call today for a free in-home estimate!

02/18/2015

Went well, unfortunately I couldn't be home when he came out but did quality work and then made sure that all the gas appliances were functioning after installation of valve.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed earthquake gas shut-off valve.

CATEGORY earthquake retrofitting

01/19/2015

It was great! There were no additional fees associated with the deal. They were at the home for about an hour.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a $250 deal for an earthquake gas shut-off valve.

CATEGORY gas leak repair

12/04/2014

The ceiling texture turned out great.  He had to texture a larger area than expected to make it look good, but didn't charge anything extra for his time.  Termite damaged wood was a very small patch and matches the surrounding area.  Earthquake shut off is in as planned.  John is very easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced ceiling drywall and applied texture, installed earthquake gas shutoff valve & patched small termite damage area.

CATEGORY drywall,plumbing,gas leak repair,earthquake retrofitting

[member name removed], it was a pleasure working at your home let me know if I can help you on your hot water heater replacement, thanks Happy New Year.

12/04/2014

Contractor was very responsive during the scheduling process.  Had to reschedule a couple times due to my schedule and he was very accommodating.  I really liked him - he seemed knowledgeable, interested, and helpful.  Scheduled him to come out and replace 5 light fixtures with 6 canned lights (adding one location with easy access to power), also hoped to get in a couple other small tasks.  I purc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 3 canned lights.  Cost above was for labor only.  As with these deals, I purchased the supplies.

CATEGORY earthquake retrofitting

D

11/05/2014

Talked to him about job before purchasing coupon and explained what I needed - he said it sounded fine.  Coupon stated "4 Hours of Handyman/Remodeling Services."  Was good about getting back to me at first, but by the time I was ready for him, poor communication. Had to call him multiple times over a couple of weeks before getting a call back. By the time he came out to look at job, he told me it ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Was supposed to replace wood slats on chimney.

CATEGORY handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,earthquake retrofitting

installation- earthquake gas shut-off valves, water damage restoration & mold abatement, CDPH certified lead abatement contractor, property home inspections, remodeling & construction services, retrofitting.

Asbestos removal, New construction, Roofs