No Streak Window Cleaning

INGLEWOOD, CA 90303

Soft Washing of the Home

Soft Washing of the Home

pressure washing2020
Soft washing is like a bath for your house! Cleans mold, algae, organic matter, spiderwebs, insect nests and more, gently without causing damage to your home.

We offer custom window cleaning for residential homes where we treat your home like our own. We clean your windows on the insides and outsides detailing them to make them look new. While working we wear booties to make sure that your carpet and floors stay clean while we do our job. Satisfaction is guaranteed. Free estimates Call today ! 323 632-7207...

window cleaning (11)pressure washing (1)

02/23/2021

The team from No Streak made my windows so clean and beautiful it feels like I am actually outside. Marcus was very responsive and professional. I would use them again in a heartbeat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2021

02/13/2021

Very well indeed. I would highly recommend No Streak. Highly professional, great service - beautifully clean windows!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your feedback, you and your family have been wonderful clients of mine over the years.

12/23/2020

I’ve been using Marcus and his team to clean 3 stories of large floor to ceiling windows of my mid-century home in Silverlake every quarter for the last 4 years, much to my immense satisfaction. He’s reliable, careful, thorough, fast, and makes our windows really clean— even the ones on the third story— the better to see LA at it’s least smoggy in years. On top of that, his prices are fair and rea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/24/2020

12/23/2020

No Streak quickly responded to our quote request and scheduled a time. Marcus was knowledgeable, thorough yet efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2020

12/05/2020

Very well Marcus was on time very professional and did a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2020

12/03/2020

On time, on budget. Work over and above.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several windows, many with post construction debris. EXCELLENT job. Have already recommended to family member.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2020

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed] for your positive review. It was a pleasure to service your windows. We look forward to seeing you again in a couple of months.

10/26/2020

He did a fantastic job, he was on time, great personality, he was great and I will definitely hire him again moving forward.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He cleaned my windows and did a power washing on the outside of my house.

CATEGORY window cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2020

10/24/2020

Very professional with great service. My windows are so clean it doesn’t look like glass is there. I’m hiring them to do my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2020

10/20/2020

Marcus and his team are excellent. They are pleasant to be around and do an astounding job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2020

10/16/2020

Fantastic! Marcus has been doing my windows for approximately 7 years. Very professional, friendly, quick and respectful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned all the outside of the windows, they did that every quarterly and they do the insides once a year.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2020

Professional window washing for residential and commercial customers. -Pressure Washing: Exterior of homes before window cleaning,patio enclosures, driveways, parking lots, and oil stain removal. -Plexi-glass scratch removal. -Window and screen replacements.

House cleaning- Maid services Janitorial Services.

Check, Visa, MasterCard