Pro Auto Appearance

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since February 2010

Owner operated for 17 years. Free Estimates. We come To you. Same day Service for a fraction of a Body Shop....

03/11/2017

I liked their immediate response to meet my needs. Another plus is they come to your house to repair/paint the vehicle. Unfortunately I forgot the man's name but he found 2 other areas that needed attention and fixed them free of charge. On the front bumper I must have scraped against something. He fixed that too. I am thrilled! The car looks like new again! the

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My brand new car had some of the paint scratched off in a parking lot. No one claimed to have done the damage. With a high deductible I hired Pro Auto Appearance hoping for the best.

CATEGORY auto body repair

10/01/2016

The entire front of my car looks wonderful and I was very pleased with the workdone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Don did a very professional job of repairing a large dent in my front passenger side bumper.

CATEGORY auto painting

05/04/2016

My 2013 Hyndai Veloster was hit in a parking lot, causing minor damage to the rear bumper and pulling the bumper away from the car's body in a couple of spots. I went on Angie's List and selected three firms, based on the reviews, from which to get estimates for the work. All three said it was a minor job. The first estimate was $780. The second was $500. Don, of Pro Auto Appearance, quoted me a p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired minor dents and painted rear bumper. Reattached it where several fasteners were broken.

CATEGORY auto body repair

12/30/2014

I saved over $400 by using Pro Auto Appearance!!  I had gone to (2) auto body shops for quotes and couldn't believe what they were charging me to repair the dents which were located in a "hard to fix" area.  I called Pro Auto and we scheduled a time to meet for me to get a quote.  He came to my house which made it very convenient.  Best of all, the repairs were done at my house so I didn't need to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired two dents on my vehicle

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto repair

12/23/2014

Don picked up my car and delivered it back to me the same day. The bumper looked like new. Paint work was a perfect match. I could not ask for a better experience. He exceeded my expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair rear bumper and replace taillight assembly

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto repair

Mobile auto Body repair, taillights, paintless dent removal, bumper repair, headlight & windshield repair.

NA