GREAT SCOTT MAINTENANCE

A 58 Reviews

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since May 2005

6921 Church Cir

Huntington Beach, CA 92648

Great Scott Maintenance specializes in floor care of all types. From sanding, staining and coating wood floors, cleaning and polishing of travertine, marble or granite, tile floor and grout cleaning, pavers tile cleaning and sealing, even stripping and waxing of vinyl tile. We can generally diagnose and provide a solution for any floor care needs....

floor cleaning (36)hardwood flooring (30)flooring (10)tile installation (10)marble and granite (5)countertop installation (4)

12/11/2020

Scott was very prompt with a visit and provided a comprehensive quote the same day. His enthusiasm for his work and love of fine wood work was very evident. He began our project on a Saturday, with a helper he sanded both rooms and applied the first coat of finish the same day. He finished up the following Monday. Very conscientious about cleanliness and keeping dust to a minimum. Repeatedly apolo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinish hardwood floors in two bedrooms of 1953 house in Long Beach

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2020

12/08/2020

My Brazilian cherry floors in the family room had lots of staining from pets and needed help. Scotts Maintenance did a great job removing the stains and restoring the floor. It looks great now. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Family room/kitchen area

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2020

05/24/2019

Scott is friendly and professional. Communication was quick. He was a few hundred dollars less than another company's quote so we hired him. The job took about a day and a half. I rated B on price because it seems like a lot for floor cleaning, but I guess that's what you pay in SoCal! The stone is absolutely clean & shiny, but it wasn't too bad to start. The dingy grout was the reason for the cle...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean, polish, seal stone floor tiles & grout approx. 800 sqft

CATEGORY floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2019

02/18/2019

Scott was awesome, he is reliable and takes great pride in his work. He would not leave until the work was up to his standards. He came back a couple of times to inspect and make sure we where happy with his work. I would strongly recommended Scott and I will have him do more work around the house. He is a hard worker and gain my respect. I would give him a 10 rating.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wood Floor Screened and coated.

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair,marble & granite,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2019

02/22/2018

Scott is the greatest! He was easy to work with, extremely knowledgeable, very hard working and created the most beautiful perfect oak hardwood floors. He took my very old, very worn oak floors and returned them to outstanding! Thanks, Scott!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-did old oak hardwood floors

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2018

02/27/2017

Scott did a great job and so easy to work with. He is super nice and fun to work with. He is hardworking and jumped right in and got the work done. Fantastic!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grout sealed in new home

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2016

10/31/2016

They were great. He was very nice and professional. He came right on time. He was just wonderful. I had to change the time and they were very good. he didn't charge me extra or anything. He was very nice and he hires somebody when he needs to. He was very friendly and very nice. I think the pricing was fair. Quality was good. They did a good job. When I had to change it, he was very nice about tha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a big deal for Great Scott Maintenance. It was for grout and tile cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2016

10/14/2016

Excellent. Excellent. Excellent. Scott is very professional, friendly and attentive to detail. It is remarkable that he was able to restore our grout to it's former color AND able to fix the small chips (which I didn't expect or even ask for) in the tile. He also took the time to recolor a few small strips of grout near our shower that stood out awkwardly from a bathroom remodel we did. He exceede...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have about 850 sq ft of porcelain tile that is 20 years old. It had some small chips here and there and the grout had turned from light tan to muddy brown. Scott cleaned the floor, resealed the grout and touched up the chips in the tile.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2016

08/12/2016

He was on time, gave us an estimate and finish the job very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Scott replaced several of our hardwood panels that got destroyed by termites.

CATEGORY floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2016

07/11/2016

We had a great experience- Scott was punctual, friendly, and sincere.  He spent over 5 hours slaving away on the shower and it looked great after. A couple few weeks later we noticed a couple areas that needed some attention and Scott came back and touched them up for no cost. I highly recommend working with Great Scott.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning of shower tile and grout.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2016

STRIPPING & WAXING OF VINYL TILE FLOORING, CLEANING & SEALING OF CERAMIC OR PORCELAN TILE & GROUT FLOORS, KITCHEN BATHROOM COUNTERS & SHOWERS, CLEANING & SEALING ALL NATURAL STONE FLOORING, POLISHING, HONING, SANDING, REFINISHING, CLEANING, PASTE, WAXING, BUFFING, WOOD FLOORS STAIN & SEAL CONCRETE FLOORS.

REPAIR OR INSTALL CERAMIC, PORCELAN, WOOD OR VINYL.