Center Termite & Pest Control Inc

• Trade License Authority
  • California Department of Pesticide Regulation - Structural Pest Control Board

5267 Warner Ave Suite 181

Huntington Beach, CA 92649

Family owned & operated since 1968. EcoFriendly Termite & Pest Control eradication including wood repairs with no subcontracting. Painting included at no additional charge (owner to provide paint), full house fumigation (tenting), Insulation removal and installation of TAP Insulation. Additional service area - Orange County, & Portions of Riverside & Ventura Counties. 10% discount on all Angies List members (cannot be combined with any other discount) Additional email - info@centertermite.com....

pest control (693)home inspection (64)woodworking (21)insulation (15)interior painting (5)sunroom and patio (3)
D

05/17/2020

At first it was great. I had got the recommendation to spot treat the termites in my residence and my guest house. The tech was informative and helpful. So much so that i recommended them to my my neighbors . Two of them hired them. Within several months I saw the presence of termites in both homes. I notified them and they sent someone who treated the areas again. They didn't give me a plan on ho...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite removal.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2020

02/28/2020

I originally contacted this company in June 2014 for an estimate on termite treatment and repairs, upon finding active termites less than 1 year after purchasing the home. The owner and President of the company, Mark Hernandez, claimed he could resolve the issue without fumigation and then sold me on a annual control service program to extend my warranty on their work performed, which had to be do...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite repairs and treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2019

12/10/2019

We called Center to come and inspect, and possibly treat, an overhead supporting beam for termites. We had termite droppings directly underneath the beam for two days and were concerned there might be termites. Andres arrived, right on time, after a call from the office letting us know the inspector would be arriving in a few minutes. He was very nice, personable, very knowledgeable, and got strai...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
termite inspection

CATEGORY pest control,home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2019

11/05/2019

They are very professional, courteous and accommodating. I will highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did termite inspection and did some termite treatment on the window.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2019

10/12/2018

The assessment was thorough and exact. Frank was patient and re-explained the situation and proposed work, as well as answered all of my questions, until I was very clear about what was proposed, why and how. The trim and fascia boards that were being replaced were painted (I provided the paint) before put into place. The result? Great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Localized dry-wood termite treatment/replacement of outside trim and fascia boards

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2018

09/27/2018

The service man took pictures of the ants but they were shriveled up because I had used insect control on them. I asked him if he every saw any of these ants before, but he said he has not seen them. They were tiny red ants and were after dead bugs. He will return again in 2 months and in 6 months.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Indoor ant control

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2018

08/21/2018

Manuel sprayed for termites and treated 2 places where they were found. He is so nice and professional!! Second time I used them A +

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2018

08/06/2018

They were incredibly quick to respond - explained what I needed to do. I highly recommend this company with no reservations!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Beg bugs and fleas!

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2018

C

07/30/2018

We've been customers of Center Termite for a few years and we've maintained an annual contract with them for termite control. The inspectors have always been friendly and courteous, but the actual treatment has been questionable and the "front desk" is problematic. As to the termite treatment, it's hard to tell how effective it is. What we do know is that when we go into the garage or the attic or...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Treatment for ant infestation

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2018

06/17/2018

Andres was a delightful man. He was knowledgeable, courteous and polite. He inspected the whole house for free( over an hour and a half). He suggested spraying and cutting out sections of the wood that were damaged. He quoted me $725 and gave me a $100 discount from Angie’s list. His worker showed up on time and worked nonstop for 4 hours to complete the job. He was precise, clean and hardworking....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termites were found in the dining room rafters. They needed to be exterminated. The Attic needed to be sprayed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2018

Eco Friendly Termite & Pest Control eradication along with structural wood repairs. All localized treatments and repairs are completed in house with no subcontracting. Center Termite completes work for homeowners, property management companies, commercial buildings, educational buildings, and multi-unit complexes. A warranty is given with each service and each service has an optional maintenance program. Center Termite provides all documentation required for escrow clearances.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available