Bixby Plaza Carpets and Flooring

Founded 1971 • Angie's List since October 2010

Not Rated| 9 Reviews

Bixby Plaza Carpets and Flooring is a family owned and operated company, servicing Huntington Beach, Los Alamitos, and Orange County, California, since 1971. We have a team of dedicated individuals who are here to make sure your experience with us is a pleasant and unforgettable one. We will work to fit your schedule and your needs. Your satisfaction is our pleasure....

GREAT SCOTT MAINTENANCE

Great Scott Maintenance specializes in floor care of all types. From sanding, staining and coating wood floors, cleaning and polishing of travertine, marble or granite, tile floor and grout cleaning, pavers tile cleaning and sealing, even stripping and waxing of vinyl tile. We can generally diagnose and provide a solution for any floor care needs.

11/28/2016

Outstanding. The installation did a terrific job, with the leader returning from his drive home to install a new stair step (was backordered and arrived early) vs. coming back the next day; above and beyond the call!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New floor in kitchen, pantry and laundry room.

CATEGORY flooring

03/01/2016

Everything was excellent! They were neat and tidy and extremely efficient. I've had a lot of workman in and out of my house and they are very good! They are extremely quick, were in and out in one day and they even helped us put the furniture back before they left. The person I delt with in the showroom was always available to talk throughout the process also.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our entire house carpeted by them.

CATEGORY carpet installation, flooring, hardwood floor repair

12/15/2014

Bixby Carpets was very easy to work with for replacing carpet in a high end rental property.  They were able to work with me over the phone and by email which saved me a lot of time.  The installation and choice of carpet look great and did I mention that this was a rush job?  I would highly recommend them and will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed carpet.

CATEGORY carpet installation, flooring

02/11/2014

Could not have gone better!  I just purchased a "new construction" home without flooring (I wanted to have the concrete treated and baseboards installed in a fashion the builder could not accommodate).  It's frustrating owning a home and not being able to move in.  The minute escrow closed, Brent from Bixby Plaza Carpets and Flooring had a team ready on the spot installing wood tiles throughout th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided crew to pull toilets and old baseboards, prepare concrete floor with RedGuard, procure and lay wood tile (perfectly), applied grout with integrated sealer, and supplied, painted and installed new baseboards.  Fast, efficient, professional and beautiful!

CATEGORY carpet installation, ceramic tile, flooring, interior painters

Thank you for your positive review, we do appreciate your business. We are happy that you had a positive experience. Don't hesitate to contact our staff if you have any questions or concerns about your floor.

05/03/2013

They did a good job. They did what they said when they were going to do it. They showed up on time and finished early.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the services of Bixby Plaza Carpets and Flooring. It was for carpet installation.

CATEGORY carpet installation

Flooring sales and installation, Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile, Area Rugs, Vinyl, Linoleum

Carpet cleaning