OHMS Handyman Services

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since November 2011

B Rated | 10 Reviews

Family owned & operated....

Green My House Cleaning Service

We are a very qualfied company with over 20 years experience. I started the company when I was aware how bad chemicals were hurting our planet, that’s why we only use biodegradable and nontoxic products. Changing the world one house at a time! Specialize in: Deep cleaning move outs New construction Commercial buildings Last minute emergency clean ups Window cleaning Residential Cleaning before and after events Manage cleanings on property rentals We are detail oriented, and affordable for high quality work. Customizing cleanings to your needs. Caring for our planet, family, and pets starting with the use of eco friendly and natural cleaning products.

Offers by Green My House Cleaning Service on Angie's List

01/17/2015

Omar is great.  Reliable, punctual, personable.  He is very versatile and skilled in many areas of home maintenance.  He is very skilled, especially, with electrical work.  He went out of his way to fit me in on a repair at the last minute when I needed him.  Great guy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repaired balcony wood that was rotted.  Replaced bad wood.  Fixed several electrical lighting issues.  Patched drywall ceiling holes, installed a ceiling light fixture and under cabinet light fixture.  Installed a range hood

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,lighting,woodworking

12/05/2014

I am quite happy with the electrical outlet and the bathroom fan, and I would hire him back for electrical work, as I think that is his specialty. His carpentry skills aren't the greatest, but they are not bad either. The first thing I asked was for the medicine cabinet to be centered over the sink, and it is about 1 inch off. At least it is hung level, though! The other disappointment was that he...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed an electrical outlet on my front porch, replaced the motor of the fan in a bathroom, installed a medicine cabinet, removed old broken door from garage to side yard + installed new door & replaced some damaged framing.

CATEGORY decks,electrician,moving companies,plumbing,woodworking,ceiling fans,home remodeling,doors

11/15/2014

I had to reschedule our original appointment date. Omar was understanding and we rescheduled to another day that fit my work schedule.  Omar and his son arrived on time and ready to work.  We did a tour of all the varied work I wanted done.  We began in the garage because I wanted to direct how I wanted the garage organized.  We worked well together.  Omar made some good suggestions and listened t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix light ballast in guest bath; replaced two pot lights in master bath; fix toilet in master bath; helped assemble curio cabinet and antique mirror; and organized garage/.

CATEGORY electrician,glass repair,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,home & garage organization,woodworking,home remodeling,home improvement stores,outdoor lighting

09/22/2014

Had him come out to get bids on multiple projects.  He left and said he would call back with pricing.  He never contacted me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing

CATEGORY electrician

08/28/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a security door installed ASAP; despite numerous phone calls, this was the only person who promptly answered and made arrangements to come the next day. I was greatly relieved. I had to cancel only because my landlord changed his mind and installed the door himself (I had been told that if I wanted an additional screen door to keep cats in and intruders out, I would have to buy and install this heavy steel door myself). I have kept this gentleman's name and contact info for future needs and will use him.

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service

Residential and commercial general home repair, handyman, carpentry, drywall & electrical.

MasterCard, Visa, Check, American Express, Discover, PayPal