Airtech Brothers

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since April 2010

We have been in business for 7 years, but we have 18 years of combined experience. It is a small company that consists of my brother and I and a couple helpers. Because we are small, you always get the best customer service, and when we come give you a free estimate, you can be assured that we will also be the ones doing the work. License # 931565...

Cable Pipe & Leak Detection Inc

For over 30 years, CPL Detection has been providing high quality Leak Detection and Underground Utility Detection for business, government and residential clients throughout Southern California. In fact, we were the first utility locating and leak detection service in all of San Diego County. Additional email: info@cpldetection.com

Award 2019

07/07/2015

Air conditioner quite working.  We figure it was shot since it was 12 years old.  Door fell off unit in the attic.  They fix it, checked the temp out of the vents.  They didn't try and up sell anything.  Very honest.  They could have said I needed a whole unit etc.  They didn't!  Fast and great service.  Will call them again when we need service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace door on attic part of air conditioner.

09/23/2014

They came out and checked out what needed to be done. They repaired the A/C. They did a great job. They were professional and I was very happy with the entire service. The A/C unit has been running much better since their visit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired them to repair the A/C unit.

09/18/2014

They did a good a job. I was happy with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did everything involved in cleaning my heating ducts.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

09/08/2014

I was in Hawaii and my tenant called with AC issues. I called a few companies. THis is the only one that had a dedicated receptionist (Haley?) who picked up on the first ring. She was professional and followed up with me all along the way. They got the job done for a reasonable price and coordinated everything with my tenant so that I could enjoy my vacation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaxed condensing unit

08/23/2014

I called him around noon on a Friday. He was very busy and understood that I wanted him to come check out my AC that same day. He said he would be able to but that it would be late. I had no problem with that. He got to my home @ 9:30pm and checked everything out and told me he couldn't fix it right then but that he could get the parts the next day. In assessing the problem he was very efficient. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced, fan motor, squirrel cage as well as checked the airflow on our vents

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Service, installs, repairs & change outs. Relocations & zoning. Change old floor & wall furnace into central air.

Check, PayPal