A & R German Motors

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since June 2010

Our goal at A & R German Motors is to exceed your expectation with a full line of shop services. To fix and maintain your German vehicle quickly and accurately without the cost and time associated with taking a vehicle to the dealer. We have invested in the factory service equipment to do so. We service BMW, Mini Cooper and Mercedes Benz and Smart Car vehicles, and we know them well. Give us the opportunity to service your vehicle, and we know you will be extremely satisfied with our knowledge and expertise. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions about our shop services. Walk-ins Welcome, Appointments Available if Desired. Same-day Service in Most Cases,Rental Car Referral,Shuttle Service – Pick up & Drop off...

12/08/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The staff was very knowledgeable about Mercedes cars and quickly diagnosed the issues and provided me with options for each issue. Will definitely use in the future.

CATEGORY auto repair

Thank you for sharing your experience at A & R German Motors. We work hard to make sure things are done right, and we really appreciate that you noticed, and we appreciate your nice review!

09/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Alan and Ralph are the two fairest and greatest mechanics we know.  We have been going to German Motors forever.  We went thru two owners and the last owners wife charged us $5000 no matter what we needed done.  Most of the time it never was fixed right.  Alan and Ralph on the other hand are Super mechanics.  You take your car in they give you options on what you can do and how they will fix it.  They always tell you how much you will spend for whatever option you chose.  My husband and I have two Mercedes. And whether it is a small service or a large one, we are always surprised at the final charges.  They usually charge us between two and five hundred.  That is a far cry from the five thousand we were usually charged for whatever.  They did a full service on my car a couple of weeks ago and charged me less than $500.  I used to wait until the last possible moment to bring my car in.  Not any more.  The best part is they really fix the car.  If I have a problem (which I never do) they guarantee their work.   They have fixed my hardtop convertible, given me new brakes/brake pads tuned up my car, replaced my gas cap (free), and so much more. When the engine light comes I pull in they run the test while I wait get it tuned off tell me what the problem was and give me a timeframe to fix it.  Sometimes the engine light comes on for no reason. Anyway they do the whole test for free.  Finally When they return the car it looks like it's been detailed (at no charge).  Their turn around time is amazing.  Sometimes I have had to wait two or three weeks.  The longest I've had to wait for my car under their care is maybe two days if parts need to be ordered. I will never take our cars to any one else.

CATEGORY auto repair

WOW - [removed member name], thank you so much for taking the time to review A & R German Motors. We are delighted with your comments. It’s has been a pleasure seeing you and servicing your Mercedes over the years. We are grateful for your loyalty and support!

09/01/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Maintenance and repair.

CATEGORY auto repair

We want you to know how much we have valued your loyal support over the years.

08/31/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I trust them and appreciate their good service.

CATEGORY auto repair

Thank you very much for the nice review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your comments, and for putting your faith and trust in us. Your trust is “our” biggest compliment. We are grateful for your loyalty and support!

03/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Semi-annual checkup, oil change and routine service. Everything went fine.

CATEGORY auto repair

Thank you for sharing your experience at A & R German Motors. It is a pleasure to help maintain your vehicle. We are grateful for your loyalty and support!

Safety Inspections, Pre-Purchase Inspections, Factory Recommended Maintenance, Tune-ups, Oil Changes, Hoses & Filters Major Engine Repair & Replacement, Complete Drive Train Repair, Computer System Maintenance, Leak Repairs, Drive-ability Diagnosis, Check Engine Lights, ABS, Airbag, Traction Control, Auto Diagnostics, Computer Programming