5 Star Plumbing, Heating, and Air

Founded 2016 • Angie's List since September 2016

5 Star Plumbing, Heating, and Air is a full-service plumbing company known for professionalism and quality service. In the 25 years that they’ve been the business, they always make sure to provide excellent workmanship and get the job right the first time. The company has a team of highly trained and licensed Hemet plumbers who always finds solutions to all your plumbing needs no matter what scope or size. From clogged drains to water line installations as well as sewer services, they can help. Their team provides a free estimate to ensure fair, honest pricing. They even give accurate timelines for bigger plumbing jobs. Call at any time of the day or night, they have 24-hour emergency services. Se Habla Español....

Integrity Repipe

4  REVIEWS
Integrity Repipe

When looking for a plumbing company in Aliso Viejo to repipe your home, you need the best. Integrity Repipe Inc is voted number #1 repiping company in the USA. Integrity Repipe Inc specializes in home repiping. If your water tastes bad, your water bill is too high, or the water pressure is too low, calling the local plumber is essential. Integrity Repipe Inc will inspect the condition of your water pipes, and give you a free in-home estimate. Integrity Repipe Inc can give you a time efficient repipe installation in as little as two to four days. Our professional plumbers are fast and clean, leaving your home spotless. Owner Joe Ludlow personally trains his technicians and has over 30 years of plumbing experience. Capable of installing type L Copper and Uponor PEX Systems, Joe Ludlow knows how get the work done properly. Joe is a drywall and painting union trained level 5 finisher, which means that Joe and his team are properly trained to drill and patch a hole. Other plumbing companies pound through your walls, not knowing what damage it can cause. Integrity Repipe Inc will cut through your walls, inspect the condition, install the pipe, and patch up your home to make it look as though they were never there. Integrity Repipe Inc provides repiping repairs, PEX repiping, PEX repair, Copper REpiping, Copper Plumbing Repair, leak repairs, slab leak repairs and plumbing repairs. We offer a Lifetime Guarantee on our American made materials, along with a lifetime transferable warranty. We are headquartered in San Clemente, with an office in Aliso Viejo, California and can give you a variety of home repiping in Laguna Woods, Lake Forest, Irvine, Laguna Hills, Los Angeles, and all the way south to San Diego. If you are looking for a repiping plumbing company near you, Integrity Repipe is here. We are a licensed, bonded, and insured repiping plumbing company in Aliso Viejo, California. We do not use subcontractors. Give us call today for a free in-home estimate!

11/15/2019

Awesome. Quick and timely quote Friendly service and excellent work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sink installation

12/17/2018

Job well done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Heater Replacement

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

03/30/2017

Wonderfully. Kept us posted by text when he would arrive. Thought it would cost at least $200.00, cost much less. Did the job within 30 minutes. Very professional. I'd tell everyone to use this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced outside water spout.

01/14/2017

Since I waned to help from afar, I found 5 Star Plumbing on Angie's List. I was a bit worried about when someone could be out since I was calling on a Saturday, but Gabriel scheduled a technician the same afternoon. They were prompt and very professional. They found the problem very quickly even though the house didn't have a main cleanout. I was very happy with the great service and reasonable co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My son had sanitary line blocked and black water was backing up into the shower! Definitely an emergency.

10/06/2016

I had a slab leak and Mr Reyes fixed it better than new. I didn't like having to spend that much money (but really who does?), but Mr Reyes took the time to explain to me what had happened and why the costs were necessary to fix everything. I was very happy with the results.

CATEGORY plumbing

Plumbing & Drain Cleaning.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check