G E Jumonville Construction

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since June 2012

Additional DBAs - G. E. Jumonville Construction Inc, G E Jumonville Construction. Additional phone number - (626) 945-8676....

Bomb Squad Electric

As a professional solar consultant, my job is to help educate people on how solar works and the many benefits that come with it. I work with many different installers all across Southern California to help get you the best bang for your buck. We try to offer 3 things: 1. 30% initial savings from day one 2. Long term savings 3. Environmental savings. Usually, if we can do all 3 its a no brainer! Your choice to go solar will be the best decision you’ve made in a long time not only for your pocket but for the environment.

11/12/2012

They were accommodating and did a really good job. They took an architect's design and built it. When there were problems with the design, they spoke with the architect and negotiated a solution. Everyone was really nice. They did it perfectly according to schedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They rebuilt my house. They redid my bathroom, part of my bedroom, put a whole new front to my house and enclosed a rear patio and made a room out of it. They put on an enormous patio as well.

CATEGORY remodeling,home builders,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,sunrooms

07/24/2012

Jumonville crews and owner were very creative. A joy to work with, an extremely professional company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Constructed custom home on our lot 2800 SF, 3 bedroom, 3 bath, solar system, boat dock & catwalks, extensive hardware, block & walls & retaining wall. Covered balconies & patio.

CATEGORY decks,remodeling,roofing,home builders,dock building,lakefront landscaping,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,sunrooms,solar panels

Contractor, remodel, room additions & new construction.