Sharper Construction And Development

N/A2 REVIEWS

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since February 2012

4064 China Ct

Hayward, CA 94542

An honest hard working team with integrity and experience who take pride in doing their job...

General Remodeling (2)Homebuilders (1)

12/18/2014

He didn't charge me anything, because he would charge me when we do the work, but we didn't do it, because it was not approved. He was very good. 5 stars for him. He was very helpful. I would recommend him because he is very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I consulted with Sharper Construction And Development. I needed some help for building a physical disability ramp for my apartment, and I needed some drawings for my apartment.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2014

02/17/2012

Lee painted our house in 1 week and did a beautiful job.  He uses professional paint spraying equipment, which did a nice even job of coverage on our stucco house.  We get compliments all the time about how nice the house looks.  We like his work and trust him and are having him come back to install cabinetry in the living room for a new mantle/entertainment unit and also have him rebuild our deck...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This contractor (Lee Scott) has worked for us on several jobs now (remodeled our kitchen - LOVE it! and a new glass front door) and we plan on having him work for us again.  This last job was a full exterior paint job of our huge house.

CATEGORY remodeling, home builders