COMPUTER CENTER

Founded 1982 • Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 10 Reviews

Retailer for almost 30 years at the same location, serving small business and consumers. Seasoned employees with years of service providing both Mac and PC solutions....

Computer Experts Corp

"If you are looking for a locally owned company with professional help with 30+ years of experience" We Fix PC /Mac's and network issues on-site today. We are a Bay Area IT professional company doing COMPUTER SALES, SERVICE, AND NETWORKING ON-SITE 7 DAYS A WEEK since 1988 as an accredited business with A+ record with BBB. We have a friendly, professional IT engineers and knowledgeable staff that understand computers and networks from inside out. Whether you have a PC, a Mac, printing, email, Wired or wireless, internet, router, hardware and software, Virus, data recovery issues or a complete network of any size you can rely on us. Always hire professionals not just anyone, it will save you money in long run. 7 days same fee and we will give you an on-site estimate upfront at your home and office and if you agreed then we will fix it same time. No hidden cost. Some areas we charge a travelling fee as well. Please call us at 408.866.5121, 650.941.4147 or toll free 1-877-232-5121. Most of our work is done SAME DAY as you call. Once you try our service you will always be our customer.

Award 2019

07/08/2013

See Response Above

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Computer Center did not provide any response to my request for service. Hence, poor customer service.

02/24/2012

Excellent.  I called them in the morning; I was going to put icloud on my mac but was told it needed 2GB memory and I only had 1GB. Apple people gave me the Computer Center as an authorized dealer for apple computers.  I called Computer Center, I took my computer up to their store.  He sold me two 2GB memory cards and installed them free.  Total cost $115 was for the two parts.  I was done within ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They added 2GB of memory to my mac pro desktop computer.

02/09/2012

I am extremely happy with the service provided and all of my follow up questions have been answered professionally and courteously.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
While the service I had Computer Center do was last summer, I have have called with a couple of questions over the last few months.  Chris was extremely helpful with his answers.  They are my computer specialists!

01/16/2012

They are very nice.  They are very knowledgeable and fast.  I went down there with a problem and it was like a one click fix sort of thing and they didn't charge me for it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did computer repair.

01/12/2012

I use them all the time. They are excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They upgraded the operating system on my computer.

CATEGORY computer repair

Computer sales, service, repairs & upgrades; laptop LCD display replacements, logic boards, hard drives, power supplies, system restoration, virus and spyware removal, password resets.

Does not sell or service ipads, iPhones or iPods

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa