Acer Landscaping & Tree Care, Inc.

B4 REVIEWS

Founded 2003

844 Quantas Ln

Hayward, CA 94545

We are a professional company offering landscape hardscape and tree services at affordable prices....

Tree Service (4)

04/18/2019

Eli and his team from Acer Landscaping were very professional and did high quality work. The paving stones look beautiful in our yard.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paving of an area for recycling and garbage bins

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2019

D

03/13/2019

See above. Even though I indicate above that I would not hire him again, if he returns to trim two front trees in the front of my house (for which he's given me a verbal proposal), I may let him do the work (and pay him for it); but this time, I'll make sure I can be home to see what he does.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I asked him to move a potted apple tree to a space in the garden -- he planted it in the wrong place (I was not home when he worked). I also asked him to trim two rose bushes, a wisteria, two maples, and a plum tree. He gave me his estimate based on the work described. Unfortunately, I did not have him put everything down in writing so that I would know that he understood what the work entailed. His trimming efforts were fine on the wisteria and maple trees, but he did not appear to touch the rose bushes, and his trimming of the plum tree was very, very sparse. I texted him about the misplacement of the apple tree because I believe it would cause two nearby roses to die -- he offered to come during late afternoon the next day to repot; but I wanted to give him the benefit of doubt since he said he planted the tree in the best available space, I said I would think about it. Because he also indicated he would be driving up from the South Bay, I did not want him to drive up to the City just to repot the tree. I also said I could discuss the placement of the tree with him in more detail if he came back to trim two trees in front of the house that we had discussed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2019

02/20/2019

Everything went well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They trimmed our trees, maintain our garden and lawn as well on an ongoing basis.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2019

02/20/2019

Everything went well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do our tree trimming and ongoing maintenance of our lawn.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2019

Tree services, Hardscaping , Landscaping, Lawn and Yard work, Tree trimming both residential and commercial, Pavers, Decking, Painting- exterior.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal