Able Access Home Modifications

A6 REVIEWS

Founded 1993

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

22644 Linden St

Hayward, CA 94541

Certified Aging-in-Place Specialists. Our motto: "Prevent a fall, save a life!" We take action to help aging Americans face challenges of living safely at home. By making practical modifications to homes, we work with our clients to prevent falls by installing grab-bars, and help create overall comfortable, safe environment. We encourage you to complete our free Aging-in-Place (AIP) home survey to determine the readiness and accessibility of your home. There are usually several steps you can take to make home safer and more comfortable immediately. Then together we can create a plan for your specific needs and desires....

Handyman Services (4)Closets (1)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (1)

01/12/2020

Paul is fantastic. Very professional and super friendly. He arrived right on time and was very helpful. All work was done perfectly and he had a few suggestions for other items that were excellent and much appreciated. Will definitely request his services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install light fixtures and hang several pictures/paintings

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2020

Thank you!

09/22/2019

Paul was very kind to fit my small but very necessary jobs into his busy schedule. We spoke and set up a time to meet. He called to let me know that he was running behind. Which was very kind of him as he knew that the last Angie’s list guy never showed up. He completed all of my little necessary jobs very quickly and left everything clean. I will definitely use him again. And would give him a tri...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Locks changed. Toilet reseated. Garage door handle replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2019

05/08/2019

Professional and extremely creative. They transform ideas to something unique. Always on time and reasonably price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handymen services.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2019

04/25/2019

It went great. I love them and they are excellent. They are on time and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He installed some shelving in the closet.

CATEGORY woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2019

Thank you! We've done a wide variety of projects together on both your old house and new house. Glad I could help!

04/24/2019

It was great as always. He gave me suggestions, and told me what type of work he can do and always arrives on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He's done accessibility modification of our home and since then, there are little projects that I ask him to do.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2019

Thank you! Your teak railings are stunning -- it was fun collaborating on the design!

04/24/2019

Ideas were great. He offered options of his different plans and I picked one. He did it all in one day. He cleaned everything up after the work. Everything was perfect. Everything was clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He converted a bedroom closet to bookshelves.

CATEGORY closet systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2019

Thank you! It was great working on your brand new house!

NA