Conner's Appliance

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since December 2011

Fast, Fair, and Friendly Service Since 1980 - Our mission at Conner's Appliance is your satisfaction. - Our technicians are experts in appliance repair. We constantly keep them up to date on the latest Washers, Dryers, Refrigerators, Ovens, Ranges, and Dishwashers. - Our repair staff are uniformed, background checked, and drive marked vehicles so you can be confident in our Appliance repair Professionals. - Parts and Labor on C.O.D. jobs are guaranteed for 1 year. (In our industry that is unheard of) While we strive to provide service that exceeds your expectations, we are not perfect. Should you have an issue with your service please call or email us. If we get something wrong, it's our goal to make it right. At Conner's Appliance you are a valued customer....

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angie's List

10/29/2017

I felt like the receptionist were pretty efficient and set up an appointment and was very nice. They sent me an email. They were a little pricey.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a refrigerator repaired.

10/16/2017

Great, friendly, prompt and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired dryer & changed washer gasket (front loader)

10/02/2017

They never replied to the work order.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed repair on my gas oven.

CATEGORY appliance repair

Hi [Member Name Removed], We did not receive any work order. I'm not even sure what you are talking about. Was there some sort of order you placed with Angie's List? We would love the opportunity to resolve your issue. Dylan Conner

06/15/2017

Conner's Appliance quickly diagnosed my problem and fixed it. My fridge was repaired and my food was preserved. They were quick and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I started smelling smoke in my refrigerator. I needed it diagnosed and fixed.

06/13/2017

After the bearing was installed, the technician saw that there were a few other things that needed attention. These were problems that I'd had from day one, since I bought the unit new. After the repairs, my Cabrio washer worked better than new. My house was left clean and the technician was very professional, and best part, on time ( early by a few minutes) to my appointment. Definitely a class a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a bearing replaced in my washer.

CATEGORY appliance repair

Washer Repair, Dryer Repair, Refrigerator Repair, Wine Cooler Repair, Ice Maker Repair, Oven Repair , Range Repair, Cooktop Repair, Dishwasher Repair, Microwave Repair

Appliance Sales.