Atkins Construction Inc

• Trade License Number
  • 988071

901 N 10th Ave

Hanford, CA 93230

Home renovations remodels and additions. Patios, pergolas, fences, stone/ brick work. We would like to assist you in a remodel, addition or repair today....

home remodeling (2)home remodeling (2)mobile home remodeling (1)door installation (1)cabinet refacing (1)interior painting (1)marble and granite (1)ceiling fan installation (1)woodworking (1)phone wiring (1)

12/19/2017

Mr. Atkins and his employees listened carefully to what I wanted done. Mr. Atkins and Ryan, his foreman, made suggestions to improve my plan, improve traffic flow in the kitchen, and to make the work more cost effective. I needed my kitchen stripped to the bare walls, new cupboards, counters, and appliances installed, as well as some dry wall, electrical, natural gas, and plumbing work done. I als...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel kitchen

CATEGORY countertops,drywall,electrician,picture framing,insulation,lighting,plastering,plumbing,remodeling,pressure washing,phone wiring,woodworking,ceiling fans,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2017

Photo for Atkins Construction Inc - 901 N 10th Ave, Hanford, CA - 36684260

07/26/2017

Atkins has several trucks and workers and I was never worried. They kept me informed and did all the work wondefully! They never once left a mess. Everything looks amazing and I couldn't be happier. Dealing with contractors isn't scary anymore!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I decided to do a complete remodel of my home. After speaking to several contractors, I decided on Atkins Construction. Ray, the owner, was very professional and knowledgeable.

CATEGORY remodeling,replacement windows,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,mobile home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2017

small to large home repairs, interior & exterior panting, bathroom/kitchen remodels, flooring, electrical, plumbing, etc..

Check, Visa, Discover, MasterCard, American Express