The Flue Doctor.Inc

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since January 2011

Hi, I'm Shad Sidebottom, owner of The Flue Doctor chimney sweep and dryer vent cleaning service. I have 18 years of knowledge and experience in the chimney cleaning and dryer vent service industry. I only use the latest methods and technologies, and our equipment is the most sophisticated on the market. Our processes and technology bring to you the best money can buy in an affordable package. The Flue Doctor performs chimney cleaning and service, as well as dryer vent service in the greater Grass Valley area and surrounding foothill communities, please call to see if you're in our service area. I am constantly training in the latest techniques and technologies. Our goal is simple, to provide you with a low cost and reliable solution that will ensure your fireplace or wood stove is usable and safe, a clean chimney not only makes your fireplace safer but also more efficient, which means lower fuel costs....

Sierra Air Inc.

97  REVIEWS
Sierra Air Inc.

Sierra Air offers a full range of indoor comfort products and services, with timely response and repair, expert replacement advice, and energy-efficient new installations and air quality enhancements. We’re fully equipped to meet the unique cooling and heating demands of Northern Nevada and Northern California. Fielding a team of top-notch technicians, we anticipate challenges, get the job done right, on schedule, and provide ongoing support and maintenance. Sierra Air has installed over 30,000 heating and cooling systems in this area since 1986. We’ve earned a great reputation for providing our customers with friendly, reliable service and practical solutions that result in year-round comfort and savings. Honesty, integrity, and excellent customer service is our constant goal and top priority. Carrier Corporation has selected us as their “Elite Leadership Dealer” for the Northern Nevada area. This allows us access to Carrier equipment and training that is not available to any other dealer. Versatile. Knowledgeable. Reliable. Count on Sierra Air to provide residential and commercial air conditioning and heating solutions that add value to every dollar.

Award 2019
Offers by Sierra Air Inc. on Angie's List

11/09/2017

Numerous calls, no returned call. Finally scheduled and they never showed up. No call, no email, nothing. I called several times and my calls were never returned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney swept and spark arrestor repaired

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney caps,chimney repair,fireplaces

We have you rescheduled for Monday November 13th at 4 p.m. I'm not sure what the confusion is but I will be calling you at 7 a.m.

10/26/2017

I have used them for a number of years. They are reliable and efficient. This is the first time they were late. They did call and let me know they were running late. Every other time they always arrived right on time. I will continue to us them and recommend their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned the pellet stove, the fireplace chimney, dryer vent and the ceiling fan.

CATEGORY chimney sweep

08/08/2017

they were great...as they always are

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
clean and check my fireplace

CATEGORY chimney sweep,fireplaces

06/29/2014

They were perfect! Good price, excellent job. Very conscientious.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washed outside windows and screens of my house.

CATEGORY window cleaning

03/07/2014

After all the work was done, he vacuumed around / in front and top of stove, carpet in front. Showed me the inside of the flue, and the condition of the chimney cover (was a fire hazard waiting to happen).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned out wood stove,pipe,ashes in stove. Cleaned chimney flue,cleaned,repaired /replaced chimney top cover. Checked above stove pipe for blockage from insulation (clear).

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney caps

Chimney Sweep, , Wood Gas Or Pellet Stoves, and Fireplaces,Dryer vent cleaning,Roof and Gutter Cleaning and repairs.