Grass Valley Air Conditioning

Angie's List since April 2012

B Rated | 6 Reviews

Atlas Building Solutions

If you want help creating the building of your dreams in Northern California, look to Atlas Building Solutions for Seamless Gutters, Gutter Guards, Downspouts and more. We are an exterior improvement company that offers a wide range of products and services geared toward making your building more attractive, energy efficient, and secure. Backed by years of experience and strong relationships with our suppliers and manufacturers, our team at Atlas Building Solutions offers the highest caliber of service at the best possible price with each and every project. Your building is your dream, and bringing that dream to life is ours.

10/06/2015

Work was arranged six weeks in the future,  They arrived on the arranged date and time, were polite, efficient, and tidy, and did the work in two days.  The installed system works perfectly now.  I couldn't be happier.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Enhanced and repaired ductwork, installed new AC unit to my specification.

03/28/2015

They are very professional, their prices are reasonable and they come out when you call them- they are responsive. They have worked with us for several years and they have always been excellent. I have a service contract with them- they come out every six months and check out my air conditioning system and make sure it is ready for the season ahead.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Grass Valley Air Conditioning to fix my power generator that had failed to start.

C

12/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old heater/cooler and installed new heater/cooler. I would say they were OK......they did not do a good job after testing our vent canals with smoke and pressure, as there were leaks that I don't think the fixed. There was not a lot of room to do it either but I guess I expected them to do it. The leaks are not major.

05/13/2013

They were able to make an appointment quickly and came out and did the job cheaper than was quoted by phone. Always a nice experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replace the central heating ducts under my home, which a mouse chewed through.

02/11/2013

After power outage, furnace did not work. Power outage apparently caused the computer control to go to a lockout condition. After troubleshooting for a while, tech reset the unit and it works.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cold night.