Byers

• Trade License Expiration
  • 02/20/2022

11773 Slow Poke Ln

Grass Valley, CA 95945

Byers offers services to protect you, your home, and your family from the harsh elements of nature in Northern California. Byers started as a roofing company in 1987 and added LeafGuard gutter systems in 1995. Byers features quality workmanship and premium brands such as roofing materials from GAF and Owens Corning; LeafGuard Gutter Systems, the one piece seamless, no clog gutters; SunPower Solar panels to optimize your solar energy savings; Solatube Daylighting Systems and Land Clearing & Wildfire Prevention. The name you know, the work you can trust. The best investment for your home and family...That's Byers. http://www.thatsbyers.com...

gutter installation (281)roofing (83)skylight installation (6)solar panel installation (5)gutter cleaning (6)pest control (3)siding (1)

07/24/2020

Did not hire. Salesman began presentation saying, "our line is the Cadillac" of gutters.True, it was more elaborate and expensive than we needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter replacement

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2020

07/12/2020

won't do overlay roofing and won't provide a quote without meeting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roofing overlay

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2020

03/19/2020

Very efficient installation of gutters! Employees worked very well together and were quite focused on the task at hand. The employees were professional and very personable. Outstanding representatives of the company! Initial expense seemed high, however, with a lifetime warranty and the gutter cleaning now not a required annual maintenance hassle we look forward to reaping the benefit of the initi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaf guard gutters installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2020

03/04/2020

This company is superior. I am now waiting for some rain so I can see how efficient they work. I know they will be better than my old system. Although these gutters were pricey the warranty will remain with the next buyer of this home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New gutter system

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2020

01/17/2020

Byers was amazing in every way. The buying process of was easy, the installation was quick & clean, and my roof and gutters look amazing. I got five quotes for roofing, three quotes for covered gutters and one of the roofing companies offered to "throw in" open gutters with my roofing purchase. I had not purchased roofing or gutters before, so I didn't know what I didn't know. I knew that I wanted...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof, Gutters and Solatube Skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2019

01/17/2020

Everything was awesome from the estimate to the install and the finished product looks great. Byers did my roof, gutters and I had them install a couple of solatubes to brighten up a few dark rooms. My experience was so good I referred my mom and grandmother because I knew they would be taken care of and they were!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a new roof and gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2016

01/17/2020

Excellent! We were in the market to have our existing gutters replaced, and over the years before we had troubles with leaves from our tree's clogging them up. We had Byers come out and replace all of our gutters with LeafGuard. We wanted something that was high quality to last a long time, even when our kids inherit the home. The customer service was great! Even the people in the office (Scott) w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Seamless gutters for our house with many tree's.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2019

03/25/2019

I can only hope this review will prevent some families from getting involved with this company. The gutter installation was delayed by almost 3 months for no apparent reason, and they used the old gutter supports to install the new gutter which looks messy. I’m sure that saved them some time and money, but I paid for new gutter installation. The gutters aside, my main disappointment is with the so...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter installation and solar installation

CATEGORY gutter repair,solar panels

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2017

01/15/2018

Very efficient & professional. Had the gutters in the time promised. Such a relief knowing they have a lifetime guarantee. It’s great to not have to climb a ladder to clean the gutters anymore.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced all of the gutters with the leaf guard system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2016

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for trusting us to work on your home. We are very happy that you and your family are enjoying your gutters.

09/19/2017

Awesome. You would never have known they did the work by how well they cleaned up. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof and rain gutters.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2015

Seamless Gutters. Solar. Composition Roofing. Solatube Skylights. Whole House Fans. Attic Fans.

We do not do Roof Repair. We do not do Gutter Repair.

MasterCard, Check, Visa