CRUZ LANDSCAPING

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since June 2010

Cruz Landscaping has been in bussines since 1988 and has worked mostly in the Sacramento, El Dorado and Placer Counties. We specialize in Custom Landscapes....

Affordable Tree Solutions

Affordable Tree Solutions was established in 2016 and have been locally owned and operated ever since. We felt that the industry was lacking True Professionals who care about their customers and the Service we provide. We're dedicated to customer satisfaction and ensure you're happy before we leave. I've always been fascinated with trees. I worked for a local Tree company for a few years. I started my own business to serve the community. Please call or click for an estimate today!

Offers by Affordable Tree Solutions on Angie's List

D

06/23/2011

We asked Cruz Landscaping to come out and give us a bid on a project, both the husband and wife showed, looked at what we wanted, asked questions and told me they would give me a bid 1 week later.  Well, we never heard another word from them.  I will not recommend them or use them again because of their unresponsiveness.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were doing a project on our backyard.  Install 2 flagstone patios, a fireplace and some plantings.  Cruz was one of 4 companies that we called for a bid.

CATEGORY landscaping

06/01/2011

The one thing I like the most about them is that they help me in maintaining my yard. When it is time they do sprinkler inspection and make sure that there is no leak and check everything is working properly. They also call me when it’s time for working in the yard and they also help me to watering my lawn during the summer months. They give me estimate as how long I should water my lawn and also ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Cruz Landscaping for landscaping, lawn and yard work. The last time I used them was last week. They maintain my yard. I have been using them for eight years.

CATEGORY landscaping

Cruz Landscaping provides the following services: Concrete work, retaining walls, low-voltage lighting, landscape management, water fiaatures, vineyards, grading and more