Able Door Company

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since September 2014

B Rated | 6 Reviews

Garage Door Service , Installation and Repairs. We are a full service specialist for all makes and models of Overhead Doors and Garage Door Openers....

Haney Door Service

517  REVIEWS
Haney Door Service

Haney Door Service is a Christian-based, Woman-Owned, small family business founded in Sacramento in 1964. We repair and install all types of garage doors and garage door openers. Broken springs, cables off or broken, lost remotes are a few of the most common services we provide. We are licensed by the State of California and the County of Sacramento. Estimates are free and always will be! We offer a 10% senior/military/police/fireman/teacher discount as a way to thank you for your service!

Offers by Haney Door Service on Angie's List

C

01/16/2008

Martin talks a great deal too much. It is hard to get down to basics with him. When he described what he thought ought to be done (in addition to handling the right-hand spring problem) it sounded like quite a bit of work so I thought his price was OK. When I saw how little it really amounted to, I concluded that he had overcharged me. I had an uneasy feeling that his price went with his assessmen...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Martin replaced the bolt and spring on right side of the right-hand door and also added a metal bracket to increase security at all four springs.

10/18/2007

Am very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Martin responded promptly to a service call to inspect our garage door system (10 years old) which had not been working in a while. He checked the light beam and mounts, cleaning the area around both, installed a manual release rope (previous rope was missing) and determined the garage door motor need replacing. This service call cost $55. He gave an estimate of $315 for a 1/2 hp Liftmaster motor installed (screw driven vs bike-type chain model). It was installed efficiently and quickly the next day. A second remote cost another $30.

10/04/2006

I've used Able a couple other times. They are not necessarily the best, but they are willing and able to come at a moments notice when a problem arises. They do a good job and don't overcharge.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door came off the roller - replaced rollers and made appropriate adjustments.

04/27/2006

THIS COMPANY HAS BEEN TRUSTED BY THE COMMUNITY FOR MANY YEARS. THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN RELIABLE AND HELPFUL. THE SERVICE MEN ARE LIKE FAMILY. THEY BEEN DOING MY OWN LAWN FOR A LONG TIME AND I DON'T THINK I'D HAVE ANYONE ELSE DO MY LAWN.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I HAD A NEW GARAGE DOOR PUT ON.

C

04/27/2006

I DIDN'T CARE TOO MUCH FOR THEM, BUT THEY WERE THE ONLY ONES THAT COULD COME OUT THAT DAY. THE WORK WASN'T THAT BAD, BUT THEY COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER. I THOUGHT THAT THEY WERE SLOW AND DIDN'T DO THE BEST JOB THAT THEY COULD HAVE DONE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY MADE SOME ADJUSTMENTS ON THE GARAGE DOOR OPENER.

CATEGORY garage doors

Garage Doors & Openers,Doors, Frames, & Accessories,Garage Doors & Openers,Overhead Doors

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal