On The QT

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20160930

11856 Balboa Blvd # 354

Granada Hills, CA 91344

Cost is determined by assignment. Additional E-mail: tawni.tyndall@on-the-qt.com. Additional Services - Locate investigations, pre-employment background, process service, research, information collection, surveillance, undercover investigations, witness interviews & worker's compensation investigations; Affiliated Services: counter-surveillance, fingerprint & handwriting analysis, computer forensics, polygraph, notary public....

private investigating (15)

02/25/2020

With the info provided by Tawni, we were able to save my father and family from a lot of heartache and legal hassles with a woman with a dangerous and checkered past. Because time was of the essence, Tawni had a thorough and detailed report within 36 hours of our urgent request. I would highly recommend On the QT for their quality services and professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Investigative report on a woman who was trying to move into our 85yr old father’s house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2019

02/28/2019

This was the first time I've used a PI, Tawni was amazing - she uncovered all of the information I was looking for - and more! Her rates are great and she goes above and beyond to help. She was also kind, empathetic and understood my situation and was comforting during a terribly stressful time. I was able to prevent a dangerous situation because of her excellent work. Her team of investigators ar...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Investigation

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2019

05/18/2018

Sucess, and quickly, with excellent detail. Completely satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Missing person

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2018

01/30/2018

The team at On The QT were phenomenal to work with, easily accessible, very professional, thorough, and the level/quality of the information they provided was better than expected. My lawyer was even impressed with the amount of information they were able to provide. I will definitely recommend them in the future, and would not hesitate to use them in the future if the need arises again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Investigation for a legal matter

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2018

06/15/2017

extremely well. efficient and more than competent. we rehired on several occasions, recommended her services to several of our partners. are currently using On the QT's services and plan to keep doing so in the future. we were one hundred percent satisfied with all aspects. highly recommend for this very difficult type of work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
we needed very hard to acquire information

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2017

05/02/2017

Tawni is highly professional, kind, and amazing at what she does. She is proactive and exceeds our expectations every time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent do recommend! We have used On the QT's services many times on many court cases.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2017

08/05/2016

I generally don't write public reviews, but this is the third time I've worked with On The QT and Ms. Tyndall, and it's been such a rare and great series of good experiences I wanted to share with anyone else that's looking for help in this area. I had multiple not so great experiences in with other people in this field, over a few year period, that I appreciated the level of professionalism, deta...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
private investigation and research

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2016

10/24/2013

This answer is communicate4d above.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I haven't had her service yet because I am not ready. But I spoke to her on the phone today and she was wonderful, gracious and very caring and helpful. I felt I would be in very capable hands by the time we finished talking. She is very bright, sincere and down to earth. I can sense she has a great deal of integrity and truly wants to as well as is very qualifies to help her clients.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2013

09/05/2013

We have been using her services for several years and have been pleased with her level of service from day one. She is an invaluable resource that we regularly count on to give us very thorough and accurate information. She is easy to work with. Her communication and customer service skills are first-rate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Private investigation for criminal background check and civil suit information

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2013

08/08/2013

I found the services of Ms. Tyndall to be extremely helpful. As an attorney, I have found that the services of an experienced private investigator can often determine whether a case is won or lost. In this instance, Ms. Tyndall conducted a complete field investigation on less than a day's notice, photographed and mapped the entire scene, and ascertained sensitive information from, sometimes reluct...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Conducted field investigation for law firm investigating potential case arising out of shooting incident in residential neighborhood.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2013

Private investigations: fraud investigations, civil (plaintiff & defense), criminal defense, family law, personal injury, background investigations, business due diligence, corporate investigations, asset searches, elder abuse investigations, embezzlement & loss prevention, domestic investigations, litigation & trial support, missing persons, worker's comp.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal