Marble & Stonelife

A 67 Reviews

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since May 2011

15608 Hillview Ln

Granada Hills, CA 91344

We are a stone restoration provider specializing natural stone, tile and concrete care. We provide you with the over 26 years of field experience, unmatchable skill levels, and exceptional quality services needed to make any surface look better than it ever has before. The restoration and care of natural stone and tiles requires the skill and knowledge of master craftsman. Our professional staff can restore and preserve your natural stone and tiles to a true factory finish with environmentally friendly, patented products and exclusive systems....

marble and granite (57)floor cleaning (25)silver polishing (17)countertop installation (17)flooring (3)concrete repair (2)tile installation (2)greenhouse (1)

07/08/2019

When I did ask for quote whey hangup phone

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Polish floor

CATEGORY floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2019

06/29/2018

Not well, from the very beginning Mr Chai tried to cheat me, our contract called for stripping sealer and polish from tile and grout and he did not do that. He only polished the upstairs bath, hallway and staircase steps and tried to swindle me passing the area off as having been stripped, sealed and polished. Down stairs I had already stripped most of the tile, he was to complete the stripping of...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Saltillo tile and grout: strip sealer and polish, clean, reseal and polish; the contract areas were 2nd floor small hallway and bathroom, stair case steps/ landing (13 steps), downstairs tiny powder room, kitchen, dining area, living area and hallway all together less than 450 square feet and I had already hand stripped about 350 ft of the downstairs kitchen, dining and living room. I had not cleaned the grout which was sticky because it had sealer on it.

CATEGORY floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2018

01/19/2018

I was able to reach Chris (the owner) by phone right away. He came out (promptly - in fact, he was 20 minutes early) to give me an estimate. We set up a service appointment. His two workers were very prompt, professional, and quick. They finished the entire job in two hours and cleaned up after themselves. The shower, sinks, granite and marble all look beautiful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed two kitchen sinks recaulked and the granite surface cleaned and sealed. We also needed scale buildup and uneven grout cleaned and replaced, and the entire shower cleaned and sealed.

CATEGORY countertops,marble & granite

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2018

02/25/2017

Everything went well. Chris came on time with his workers and he then came back and checked the job. I am very happy with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The granite in Kitchen was buffed and sealed as well as the colored grout was removed and regrouted with a good color. The shower in master bath was regrouted where the floor and wall meet on 3 sides.

CATEGORY countertops,marble & granite

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2017

11/10/2016

Chris showed up on time for the estimate and was very knowledgeable and helpful in providing me answers to some of the sealing questions I had about the tile and brick that I recently had installed by another contractor. He gave me a written estimate on the spot, and we were able to book an appointment fairly quickly given his booked schedule. Due to weather we had to reschedule, but on the resche...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stripping and resealing brick pathway, outdoor fire pit and driveway. Grouting and sealing outdoor tile.

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2016

09/26/2016

Every Job that Chris and his team has done for me over the years has been excellent. If something wasn't quite done to my specifications, Chris would rectify right away. Marble & Stonelife are an A+ in my book.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile floors refinished. Granite counter tops cleaned and resealed. Antique marble top repaired. Bathroom rerouted.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,marble & granite,buffing & polishing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2016

06/09/2016

The original bullnose to my granite countertop broke off and fell into pieces.  I contacted Marble and Stonelife, they came out and were able to piece together and repair the counter.  They identified a defect from the original contractor and made the repair.   They also repaired and sealed the stone ground surfaces.  Everything looked great; better than the original.  The entire process was a ple...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Granite repair to outdoor BBQ island Repair and seal existing stone flooring clean and seal granite countertop made repairs to defects in original granite counter reinforcement

CATEGORY countertops

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2016

05/20/2016

Service and quality of work was fantastic!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired marble.

CATEGORY marble & granite

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2016

03/13/2016

Chris was very professional, well-skilled, and on time.  He made a chip in my beautiful granite bar counter-top "disappear"!  He also removed some residue that I wasn't sure could be removed, and cleaned and sealed the granite.  He also re-grouted and cleaned and sealed my granite kitchen counter-top.  It looks "brand new."  Now, my granite looks beautiful again, and will resist water spots, etc.,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chris repaired a chip in my beautiful granite bar and removed residue on the bar as well.  He cleaned and sealed the bar granite and re-grouted my kitchen counter granite and cleaned and sealed it as well.

CATEGORY marble & granite,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2016

01/29/2016

Very, very nice job. Had a very minor glitch and they came right back and fixed all to my satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
polish/repair

CATEGORY marble & granite

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2015

New factory fresh finish, floor leveling, stain, rust & scratches removal, re-grouting & grout cleaning, stone & tile crack & pit holes repair, project consultation,waterproofing & sealing, post construction detailing, concrete polishing & acid staining, color enhancing slate & flagstone.

Fabrication & installation except for broken tiles.

Check, Financing Available, PayPal