Granada Hills Plumbing Co

Angie's List since July 2007

Not Rated| 7 Reviews

Granada Hills Plumbing provides you with an expert full service plumber or plumbing contractor that performs numerous plumbing repair services throughout the Los Angeles Metro area. Granada Hills Plumbers have been serving the Granada Hills area for 72 years while using the most technically advanced plumbing equipment and techniques. The Granada Hills plumber will provide prompt and professional plumbing repair services. If you live in Granada Hills and are in need of a full service plumber dont hesitate to call Granada Hills Plumbing. Our friendly Granada Hills Plumbing staff would be happy to help you....

California Green Plumbing

We are committed in providing the best service at a competitive price. We have been serving the greater Los Angeles communities for over 25 years. Our employees are well trained and are ready to satisfy all your plumbing needs. We have 3 trucks out on the field to provide fast service. We offer estimates over the phone and in person. We are Green Plumbing accredited.

Award 2019

04/21/2017

This company appears to be out of business and phone number is disconnected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
clogged drain

04/22/2014

01/27/2013

The service man was on time and very nice. He answered all my questions, and inspected Kitchen Faucet and Dishwasher as well as both toilets. Made the necessary repairs and was very efficient. It was a very good experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Good Experience

12/22/2012

The plumber worked nonstop and was very considerate. The job took longer than he had anticipated due to the condition of some of the fittings, but there was no extra charge. We would definitely call Granada Hills Plumbing Co. again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were going to have a new kitchen countertop installed and needed a plumber to reconnect the dishwasher and stovetop and repipe and connect our new sink. Paul came and gave us an estimate and then sent an associate the day following the countertop installation as we had requested.

10/17/2012

I've used them for a long time. It's usually the same person who comes. He is familiar with me and my situation and I am comfortable using their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My shower was draining slowly and they repaired it. They also replaced a faucet.

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning