Royal Touch Appliance Repair

A42 REVIEWS

Glendale, CA 91201

Welcome to Royal Touch Appliance Repair. We are a reputable repair company in the Glendale and Burbank areas. We specialize in providing top-of-the-range and highest quality appliance repair possible. Our primary concern is the efficient and proper running of your home appliances. For prompt and correct repairs of your appliances, we are your one-stop repair shop. We draw from our more than 15 years of experience and outstanding skills to provide homeowners in the entire Glendale and Burbank areas with efficient repair services, which are second to none. Over the years, we have provided our clients with the fastest repairs possible to minimize the level of inconveniences that the breakdown of their appliances caused. In order to provide specialized repair services, we upgraded our knowledge, techniques, and skills to the state-of-the-art technologies according to the various makers and models of home appliances on the market. We prioritize the satisfaction of our clients. Our repair services cover a broad range of appliances to the satisfaction of our customers. Irrespective of the brand and model of your device, we provide effective repair including refrigerator repair, dishwasher repair, stove repair, oven repair, dryer repair, washer repair, and oven repair. Why Choose Us? We take pride to say that we are the best and the most responsive repair company in Glendale and Burbank areas. When your appliance breaks down, do not hesitate to call us; we assure you the best services possible. If you are wondering why you should hire us to fix your broken appliance, here are the reasons we are the best company for you. We have more than 15 years of experience in providing topnotch repair services. Our knowledge is in-depth, and or techniques are exceptional. We have specialized expertise in the technologies of major brands and models of appliances on the market. we provide the best appliance repair in Glendale and Burbank,CA. Our phone number is (818)2792415....

appliance repair (40)small appliance repair (2)

03/31/2020

I loved the service man who came to work on our washer. He realized the last repairman had installed something incorrectly and he fixed the problem, staying through an entire wash cycle to make sure things were working correctly. And the repair cost about half of what I was expecting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washer repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2020

03/30/2020

Recently had my Whirlpool refrigerator repaired. From the time I scheduled an appointment to repair completion was a phenomenal experience. They were in and out of my residence within half an hour to an hour (including diagnostic and repair).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whirlpool refrigerator repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2020

03/29/2020

Very friendly, professional and arrived in when the repair man said he would. There was no long waiting period. I was even showed how to perform basic maintenance myself. They have earned my business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washer repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2020

03/28/2020

Called this company to have my dryer repaired and the technician was on time and went straight to the problem got my dryer working in no time.. great company, great service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/24/2020

03/27/2020

Our service technician was Dave and he was extremely thorough in his repair. I am a technician in my field of work and he taught me a lot about our refrigerator that is not in the manual. He was friendly and respectful. I highly recommend using his service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2020

03/26/2020

Great customer service, from making an appointment on the phone to the service completion. Had to get my dryer repaired: it would not heat up. Turns out the thermostat had to be replaced. Within 20 minutes everything was done. Very polite repairman

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2020

03/25/2020

I am very impressed with the customer service and follow through with Royal. Mike was very professional, responsive and worked tirelessly to solve our LG refrigerator issue. Keep up the good work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
LG refrigerator repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2020

03/24/2020

Fast friendly service, found the problem quickly picked up the parts did the repair. My Whirlpool refrigerator works great, the repair costs was very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whirlpool refrigerator repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2020

03/23/2020

Repairman was knowledgeable, courteous, and professional. Knew exactly what was wrong with our Kenmore refrigerator ordered the correct part. Had it sent to us and returned the next day to install it. Would recommend Royal and would call again if needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kenmore refrigerator repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2020

03/21/2020

Nothing but praise for the work they done for me. Technician found the issue with my dryer and fixed it quickly. He also took the time to explain to me what caused the problem and told me how to prevent it from happening in the future. I couldn't be more pleased with the work and fee.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2020

We Do Home Appliance Repair in Glendale and Burbank. We Do Refrigerator Repair, Washer Repair, Dryer Repair , Dishwasher Repair, Oven Repair , Stove Repair in All over Glendale, CA and Burbank ,CA We Do All Brands like Samsung,LG,,Frigidaire,Kenmore , Whirlpool, Amana, Maytag ,Jennair, Kitchenaid and more brands. For more information call us (818)279-2415

NA