Nishibayashi, Dr. Steven W

Angie's List since October 2008

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abms.org. There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

06/03/2014

Greeted with a smile, super short wait time, in office and room. The whole place is clean and fresh. The appointment went well, I was given the opprotunity to ask questions and walked away feeling all my questions were answered. We have been with Dr. Nish since 2011 and are super happy with the office and the doctor. We have two little ones with them and do not have plans on changing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One year check up for baby. The physician and nurses are friendly, kind, caring and very attentive.

04/30/2014

The ease of appointment, flexibility and professionalism stand out about him. I think he was thorough, and experienced. They are really good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Dr. Steven W Nishibayashi. He is a pediatrician, he saw my daughter 3 weeks ago.

12/08/2011

I LOVE Dr. Nish. He was my pediatrician from the time I was in the fourth grade on, as well as the pediatrician for all 3 of my siblings. Now he is my daughter's pediatrician. He is a caring, thoughtful doctor. He always listens and takes as much time as necessary to answer all of my questions. His office staff, Nancy and Kathy, are friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. They often answer many of m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2-year check-up for my daughter.

03/30/2011

He has been our doctor for about 16 years. We know him pretty well. He really takes good care of my kids. He likes to talk to them and is a good diagnostician. He treats my kids like they are his own. He is sometimes unpopular with the other doctors because he goes great lengths to make sure that his patients are being taken care of. He looks out for his patients really well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Nishibayashi is our pediatrician. I last went to him for a vaccination for my kids.

Pediatrician