Chimney Knights

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since December 2010

B Rated | 6 Reviews

When you call Chimney Knights, one of our highly trained chimney sweeps will come to your home and perform a detailed inspection of your chimney, your fireplace and all the surrounding structures. This inspection is free with any service. The chimney sweep will go through each element of your wood burning fireplace or gas burning fireplace, then provide a detailed report of the findings. That report will include any problems that were uncovered during the inspection, along with recommendations for the necessary fireplace repair or chimney repair....

Pride Of Los Angeles Inc

Pride of Los Angeles, a family owner-operated company established in 1981, offers custom specialized cleaning services to quality-minded clients. The success of the company is due to excellent workmanship, integrity and knowledge by its full-time technicians using advanced reliable equipment. We can help create a healthy environment in your home by removing pollutants from carpeting, upholstery, and air ducts.

10/27/2015

CATEGORY chimney repair

02/08/2013

Great company! I emailed them at 12AM on an off chance that they might be able to come and make a repair the next day. Not even 5 minutes later I got an email back saying that they would be there at the time I requested. Now THAT is service. Sam was fast, and fixed the problem as well as suggesting another solution. Would definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
FAST & EASY

CATEGORY chimney repair

08/02/2012

I was satisfied, they did what they were supposed to do and they were punctual. They did a good job, I had no complaints.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came and cleaned my chimney.

CATEGORY chimney sweep

05/18/2012

The service was good. They were honest. If they did not say anything to me, I would have not known the difference.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came to see if the chimney cleaned but it turned out it did not need cleaning.

CATEGORY chimney sweep

05/09/2012

They were going to do a chimney sweep. They said there was cracks and that the box needed to be replaced. The other opinions didn't think that at all. I felt he was trying to take advantage. I would never recommend them to anybody. I was not satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They gave us an estimate that was about 4 times higher than everyone else.

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney repair

Dear Member We are really sorry that you feel the way you do about us. We have revisited your inspection report and again recommend the same repairs. We put safety as our number one priority and we recommend any and all repairs necessary to insure that your unit is safe to use.

If your chimney inspection uncovers no problems, the Chimney Knights chimney sweep will tell you that, giving you the peace of mind you need to enjoy your wood burning fireplace or gas burning fireplace all season long. If the Chimney Knights chimney sweep does uncover any hidden dangers, that technician will explain in simple language which chimney repairs will make your home safer and more reliable.

Visa, Check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal