Certified Chimney Inspectors

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since July 2005

PropertyHealth, Inc.

Mold lead asbestos and much more - PropertyHealth, Inc. performs high quality very detailed indoor air quality assessments, mold testing, asbestos testing, lead testing, lead-based-paint, dangerous level of lead, bacteria testing, water intrusion damage assessment, moisture testing and mapping, infrared camera and thermography, laser airborne particle measurements, illicit drug residue testing, meth labs, volatile organic compounds (VOC), fire char soot ash carbon black, toxic metals, drinking water, pre-renovation or demolition assessment, allergens, and more. Air, Water, Soil, Dust, Residue, Materials, Contaminants & Pollutants testing. Fully certified, insured and licensed. Under same private ownership since 1993. All structure types. We inspect, identify, test, analyze, report, consult, offer best solutions & advice, cost saving options, and provide legal certification in compliance with all regulations for various contaminants in homes and the work place. We also provide project management, oversight, regulatory compliance audits, and expert services. Childhood lead poisoning prevention advocates. Rental units, condos, single family homes, high-rise buildings, offices, retail stores, industrial and manufacturing, municipalities, public buildings, refineries, tunnels and bridges, roads/highways, landfills, and more. We are not a contractor, and do not perform any hazardous materials remediation work. We provide clients with unbiased, conflict-free, factual reports without benefiting from the findings.

08/08/2014

Professional in every respect, Shane performed a thorough inspection of the fireplace and chimney and provided a detailed report with photos. He made sound recommendations and because of his report, I was able to negotiate on the price of the house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shane did a complete inspection of the fireplace and chimney in a house I wanted to buy.

CATEGORY fireplaces

05/19/2013

Shane was recommended to us both by our realtor and another individual. He was professional and VERY knowledgeable. He was about thirty minutes late to appointed time because of traffic and according to my husband, he was professional enough to discount the prearranged price because of that. He was very thorough and meticulous and generous with his time while he was working. I would hire him again...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He inspected 3 chimneys and fireplaces at our new home.

CATEGORY home inspection

02/16/2013

They take photos of everything and use a scope to to research everything inside the chimney. They also get on the roof to make sure everything is all right up there too. They do a very in-depth report afterwards with photographs for your records. They do inspections only, so there is no conflict of interest in them recommending work. Shane is very responsive to any type of correspondence and is ex...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had Certified Chimney Inspectors come to our home to fully inspect our chimney & fireplace.

CATEGORY chimney sweep,fireplaces

01/10/2013

As a result of Shane's work, the guys who installed the new chimneys had to return to my home several times and re-do a lot of work that had been shoddily and in haste. Without spending about $500 for Shane's expertise, I would have been left with two brand new fireboxes that were poorly installed and not up to code, broken roof tiles, and a bunch of other poor workmanship on the part of Greg Butl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called Shane at Certified Chimney Inspectors at the suggestion of a home inspector I previously utilized. Shane inspected the work done to replace two chimneys in my home, and he did an outstanding job. As a result of his work, the guys who installed the new chimneys had to return to my home and re-do a lot of work that had been shoddily and in haste. Without spending about $500 for Shane's expertise, I would have been left with two brand new fireboxes that were poorly installed and not up to code, broken roof tiles, and a bunch of other poor workmanship on the part of Greg Butler and The Chimney Experts.

CATEGORY home inspection,chimney repair,fireplaces

05/28/2012

Shane was punctual, knowlegeable, professional, and thorough. He explained any issues in layman's terms and used the latest equipment available to get the job done. We were able to see inside the chimney with the camera and equipment Shane brought. His report was detailed with pictures and well-written. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shane of Certified Chimney Inspectors performed a chimney inspection at a home we are buying.

CATEGORY home inspection,fireplaces

Extensive visual inspection, internal video inspection, chimney construction consulting & construction defect evaluation.

Cleanings or repairs.