California Green Plumbing

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1705 E Glenoaks Blvd

Glendale, CA 91206

We are committed in providing the best service at a competitive price. We have been serving the greater Los Angeles communities for over 25 years. Our employees are well trained and are ready to satisfy all your plumbing needs. We have 3 trucks out on the field to provide fast service. We offer estimates over the phone and in person. We are Green Plumbing accredited....

Plumbing (403)Drain Cleaning (123)Sewer Cleaning (38)Water Heaters (38)Drain Pipe Installation (12)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (10)Appliance Repair (8)Heating and Air Conditioning (5)Natural Gas Lines (5)Excavating (2)Valves (2)Water Filtration and Softening (1)

08/31/2012

work was performed as requested

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleared kitchen drain

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2012

08/02/2012

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We discovered the water line from the meter to the house had broken on a Friday night. The city came out to turn off the water at the meter. Raffi sent one of his crew over when we called on Saturday morning. He found the leak in the original 1956 galvanized line. Raffi came over to help his guy and later worked out a temp line with a garden hose so we would have water. Raffi then told me to go ahead and get other bids, took measurements and later called with his bid. I went with California Green and Raffi's bid because it was fair and I just trusted the guy. He was real interested in solving the problem and explained everything he was going to do and why. The workmanship was superb. Excellent soldering and the great job cutting the concrete. I will use him again if I need plumbing and will recommend him to anyone.

C

02/08/2012

no work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They said that they do not come to Santa Monica as listed on their website and on Angies' List.

CATEGORY drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2012

01/13/2012

Job was flawlessy executed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Raffi took the bricks and old gas lines out of our fireplace and, exactly per our instructions, installed a new gas line.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2012

10/17/2011

See above

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Raffi previously installed an earthquake valve and gave an estimate for additional work involving gas lines and leak testing. I contracted with him to do that work, which was signed off by the inspector today. I can tell that Raffi works hard to do it right and takes pride in his work; he and his men were clean, punctual, courteous, professional, and above all did the job right. I will definitely call him again next time I need plumbing services.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, gas leak repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2011

04/25/2011

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were very pleased by Raffi's responsiveness and professionalism. We needed his help to clear the nasty kitchen sink clog on a Saturday and he was here within 2 hours of calling him! As far as we are concerned, California Green Plumbing is our new go-to plumber!! You won't be disappointed if you call them!!

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

03/04/2011

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Raffi came out in the rain to our house within an hour to fix our clogged sink - wow! Very professional and excellent service! I would highly recommend Cal. Green.

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

12/19/2010

it could not have been better...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
spent alot of time completely checking out the problem, went under the house and repaired two pipes, added a part in the toilet tank Raffi was on time, very proffesional to deal with, he is excellent!

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2010

12/16/2010

Great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called in the evening and told Raffi that the city gave me a notice that I had a water leak and needed to fix it as soon as possible. I am a senior citizen with limited income so I was very nervous. While trying to decide who I would call I noticed his business hours go to 11 pm and other plumbers office hours were to 5 or 6 pm making that convenient for me as I did not have to wait until the next day to call. Raffi asked me if I needed him to come right out or if I could wait till morning. It was reassuring to know I could reach him at night in case of emergency and I told him that he could come in the morning. He came out exactly on the agreed time and did troubleshooting. I went around with him as he was checking things out and I realized that he was he was giving me numerous and valuable tips on how I could save money and other improvements and benefits to me rather than try to sell me on services and equipment I don't need. For example, he advised me on where to purchase water saving toilets and discussed the style and choices. It was a great experience as he made me feel like a family member. I felt he cares about his customers and their satisfaction. Over the years the outdoor faucets became difficult or impossible to turn. One pipe came away from the wall when trying to turn on the water. Raffi tested them and his crew replaced the "hose bib" all around the house with a new lever style that is much easier on your hands and wrists. Instead of turning the handle multiple times to turn water on or off, you just move a lever. The front faucet and old galvanized water pipe from house shut off valve to the meter at the curb had leaks and were replaced to solve the problem. His crew came out and dug a trench about 18-24 inches deep and installed a copper pipe at the bottom, from the house, under the sidewalk and to the meter at the curb. They soldered the connections at the joints. Then they replaced the dirt and put back the mulch and stepping stones. Everything was meticulously prepared before and cleaned up after - you would never know that they did any digging. The front faucet area was installed with additional connectors for an irrigation system and a pressure regulator. Then they tested everything. His crew checked under the house for leaks and will be replacing my hot water heater in the future. He installed an earthquake automatic shutoff valve onto the gas line to save me from having to find a wrench and turn off the gas in the event of an earthquake. I need more plumbing work and am sure to call California Green Plumbing in the future.

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2010

Drain Cleaning, Camera Inspection, Water Heaters, Hydro Jetting, Trenchless Piping, Copper Re-Piping, Tankless Water Heaters, Circulating Pumps, Earthquake Valves, Perma Lining, Pipe Bursting, & Plumbing Repairs

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express