California Green Plumbing

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1705 E Glenoaks Blvd

Glendale, CA 91206

We are committed in providing the best service at a competitive price. We have been serving the greater Los Angeles communities for over 25 years. Our employees are well trained and are ready to satisfy all your plumbing needs. We have 3 trucks out on the field to provide fast service. We offer estimates over the phone and in person. We are Green Plumbing accredited....

Plumbing (403)Drain Cleaning (123)Sewer Cleaning (38)Water Heaters (38)Drain Pipe Installation (12)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (10)Appliance Repair (8)Heating and Air Conditioning (5)Natural Gas Lines (5)Excavating (2)Valves (2)Water Filtration and Softening (1)

05/30/2018

The work was done quickly, and well

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installing outdoor shower

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2018

05/09/2018

Raffi was a saving grace. I have an extremely hectic work schedule and needed this work to be done today. I originally made an appointment with a different plumber several days ago who failed to show up. I called California Green and they said they would be there right away! To my surprise Raffi was even early, which was such a relief since I had been waiting all day for the other no-show plumber....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My bathtub drain stopped draining and I need to have it cleaned and inspected.

CATEGORY drain cleaning

05/06/2018

It could not have been better! I woke up to a puddle on the bathroom floor from a leaking faucet hose and had to turn off the water to the house. When I called Raffi, he came in about 30 minutes and called to update me prior to his arrival. He made the repair quickly and did not inflate the job to anything more than replacing the hose. I truly appreciate his honesty, courtesy, promptness, professi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a leaking bathroom faucet hose.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2018

03/30/2018

Great! This is the first plumber I’ve ever had who was a keeper. I’m so glad I don’t have to continue poring through reviews of plumbers because Rafi is now mine for life.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New sewage pipe, toilet install, mystery leak in sprinkler system fix.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/05/2018

03/20/2018

No hassles, plumber came over and took care of the problem in 1/2 hour. He kept the area tidy, and cleaned up when done. Friendly and professional service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clear a kitchen drain in an apartment bldg.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2018

02/16/2018

It went very well, as far as the pressure regulator is concerned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
At that time he replaced a pressure regulator and I was very satisfied with the plumber and the work he did. I did hire him again to replace a water heater and I feel he over charged me quite a bit. I checked out the water heater online and the cost was $562.00. He charged me $1,300.00 to replace. Based on what he charged me for the water heater, I'm not sure I would use him again. If I'm mistaken as to what the cost should have been, I wouldn't mind hearing from someone.

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2017

02/07/2018

Scheduled within two hours of first call. Was not able to clear the toilet and scheduled for another day to remove the toilet and do more extensive drain clearing. Inserted camera into pipe and found clog and was able to clear it with some effort.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unclog Toilet

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2018

Photo for California Green Plumbing - 1705 E Glenoaks Blvd, Glendale, CA - 36812460

01/17/2018

As it turns out, the previous owners had failed to remove a plug from the drain (not visible without removing the drain cover, so we didn't know). That was the source of our clog. Other plumbers might have tried to scam me by charging to snake the drain, but not Cal Green. He was honest and just charged us for the service call. As for the refrigerator... turns out there was a water line there alre...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We just moved in and our shower drain was very slow. We also wanted to add a water line to the refrigerator.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2018

11/24/2017

Raffi was on time and very professional. Work was done with a minimal amount of disturbance to residents.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain from kitchen was broken under the slab, video verified. Raffi installed a new drain pipe run around the side of the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2017

11/18/2017

They came on time & fixed both in a matter of 20 minutes. And at a Very reasonable price! I would definitely use them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a backed up shower & broken garbage disposal.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2017

Drain Cleaning, Camera Inspection, Water Heaters, Hydro Jetting, Trenchless Piping, Copper Re-Piping, Tankless Water Heaters, Circulating Pumps, Earthquake Valves, Perma Lining, Pipe Bursting, & Plumbing Repairs

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express