Airfresh Cleaning

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since June 2010

AirFresh Duct Cleaning Company - AirFresh was established by“Big”Dave McConnell and Brett Lemos in 1999 with CSLB Lic# 982685, formerly named ”ClearAir”. One of the things our company does is IAQ (INDUSTRIAL AIR QUALITY) Handling air quality issues in industrial, commercial and residential properties. With 11 to 99 million bacteria — in every ounce of carpet dirt — it’s no wonder that breathing problems are so commonplace in children and adults. A United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) 5-year study found levels of toxic pollutants are 200X higher inside buildings than outdoors....

N/A
Advanced Attic Solutions

Family owned and ran, Advanced Attic Solution is your one-stop shop for all attic and insulation cleaning, care, repair, replace, sealing contractor in Los Angeles County. We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured specialist that are passionate and looking forward to helping our clients attain a sustainable, energy-efficient, and clean environment. At Advance Attic Solutions, our goal is to help homeowners enjoy the comfort of their own home by taking care of extremely hot and cold temperatures and creating a properly insulated and ventilated home to enjoy.

07/25/2015

Called Brett to clean our dryer vent.  He came the next day on time (early, actually), and did a great job of clearing out our dryer vent.  He also cleaned the area afterward.  Price was very reasonable.  Would definitely use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned dryer vent

CATEGORY dryer vent cleaning

05/26/2015

Moved into the second floor of a three story condo on Wilshire in Hancock Park area. Bought a new dryer and it didn't work. Called Best Buy and they sent a new one. Discovered it wasn't the dryer but the clogged vent. I stuck my hand in and pulled out a small sheep. Still didn't work. I called four or five companies and they all gave me an estimate for $250. But Brett charged half the price. He ca...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snaked, vacuumed and cleaned my dryer vent.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

11/26/2014

Brett came and cleaned out 13 of our vents, and replaced a filter in our second story wall. He did a great job. I never had vents cleaned before and he educated me on when and where all our vents are. I would recommend his services. He's professional and was on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned out 13 vents in our two-story house.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

12/08/2013

Right from the beginning there was a big red flag. I checked on-line with the California State Contractor Licensing people using the contractor's license provided in their Angie's List listing. Their state license is CANCELLED. I will not use them! It is unconscionable their ad on Angie's List gives a California State Contractor's license number when they do not have one. Dishonest!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing.

CATEGORY dryer vent cleaning

No work done for this member. Angies List had old license number,,which had been changed to cslb #982685. Old license was never in bad standing ,changed due to cslb corporate policies when corp oration is changed.

09/10/2012

Very well Bret came on time, did a great job. Left the house as cleaner than they found it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Duct cleaning

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

Air Duct & Dryer Duct Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal