247 Appliance Repair Inc

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since September 2011

LIFE TIME WARRANTY $25 OFF COUPON SENIOR CITIZEN DISCOUNT FREE ESTIMATE upon repair...

Top AC Inc

377  REVIEWS
Top AC Inc

TOP AC Inc. is an experienced and qualified HVAC company servicing greater Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley and Ventura County. TOP AC Inc. is a family owned business and has been operated since 2011. The company has been established by Adi G. who has gained a reputation of a hardworking and honest service provider for the past 12 years when working in the field. We specialize in high-efficiency units troubleshooting , service , maintenance , ‏ New installation.new construction.repair diagnose design ductless system.

Offers by Top AC Inc on Angie's List

05/13/2013

The man I spoke to on the phone went the extra mile to research and make sure he knew exactly what part was needed. Technician showed up on time, with part, and was professional, courteous, and capable. He did the job quickly and completely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a power cord on a refrigerator.

D

05/08/2013

After my wife waited nearly all day (typical right?) the repairman showed up and diagnosed a problem with our water dispensing unit on the refrigerator.  I will assume the problem is fixed properly, though it has only been a few hours and he told us to keep the refrigerator turned off for 24 hours.  The 1.5 hours of labor cost $232, he charged us $206.00 for parts (which actually cost $86.00 retai...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired the water dispensing unit of the icemaker.

04/09/2013

My refrigerator stopped working.  Technician Garnik came to do repair.  He was great, highly professional, found problem was started, and fixed it.  Also cleaned coils, etc.  Very careful with my delicate kitchen floor.

06/12/2012

I called three different places and chose them because they were willing to come out and give a free estimate.  They were great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used 24/7 Appliance Repair to repair my dryer.  They replaced a few parts, the thermostat and cleaned the unit.

CATEGORY appliance repair,small appliance repair

06/08/2012

They were great. They were through and identified the problem right away. They knew what they were doing. It was exactly what they said it would cost. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed my washer for me.

CATEGORY appliance repair

APPLIANCE REPAIR, REFRIGERATOR REPAIR, WASHER REPAIR, DRYER REPAIR, STOVE REPAIR, MICROWAVE REPAIR, COOKTOP REPAIR, ICE MAKER REPAIR, AIR CONDITIONING AN HEATING AND MORE

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express