South Bay Toyota

Angie's List since January 2012

B Rated | 22 Reviews

Additional Phone number - (800) 450-1992. Additional DBAs - David Wilson's South Bay Toyota & Southbay Toyota. Cost is determined by the job....

06/15/2017

We give them an A because they do an excellent job every time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Maintenance we needed at 70,000 or 80,000 miles.

07/21/2016

They did a good job. The only thing I don't like is that where I used to live I took my Toyota to another Toyota dealership there and they not only did they do the work on your car but they cleaned your car afterwards. They didn't wax or anything but they washed it and they don't do that at the Toyota in Gardena. They could wash and wax my car.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used my dealership at Toyota in Gardena for oil change.

02/25/2014

South Bay Toyota is a dealership but there is nothing special about them and there is nothing that makes them stand out. I have gotten free service on my car from them because it was covered under the service plan.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The last time that I brought my car to South Bay Toyota was on February 10th for auto service.

10/01/2013

It only took them a hour and half to put the battery in and send me on my way. They will take me at some place if it's within a 10 mile reduce but they won't bring me back. So, I wait for the car and they don't take too long if I make an appointment and I can get an appointment as early as 7 AM and it's just convenient for me because I can relay on when I'm gonna take the car in and when I can get...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to South Bay Toyota two months ago to put a battery in my car.

09/09/2013

Goes good. Feels good to have my car looking normal. I bought my Scion from South Bay and I travel from near Dodgers Stadium to Torrance to have my car serviced there. They have a great service dept., wonderful waiting room and free coffee and fruits and computer connections while you wait.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New front fender and paint, replaced the right side mirror and 45,000 miles service.

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto repair,car sales

Inspect, adjust, replace and sale of drive belts, lights, exhaust pipe, muffler, thermostat, strings, suspension, mounting bolts, spark plug, lubrication, shocks, break, axle boot, all fluid level, tire pressure, timing belt, parking and service break, cooling , engine oil, oil filter, air filter & battery.