AMERICAN CITY PEST & TERMITE INC

A115 REVIEWS

Founded 1979 • Angie's List since November 2004

614 W 184TH ST

Gardena, CA 90248

Family Owned and Operated Since 1979 Since 1979, American City Pest & Termite, has been helping homeowners and property managers control pest and termite problems in Los Angeles and Orange County residential and commercial properties. We immediately assess and address current pest infestations and help you prevent them from happening in the future....

Pest Control (110)Animal Removal (18)Lawn and Yard Work (1)

12/03/2019

The termite inspector was very professional and explained everything. I was afraid I might need to tent the house, which would have been a huge hardship but the inspector was very honest. I felt no pressure to spend more than what needed to be done to deal with our termite problem so we got spot treatment. The termite exterminator that came out was also professional and explained what he was doing...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite extermination

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2019

Thank you for this review! We appreciate your business and your referrals! Enjoy your termite-free home!

11/15/2019

It went great! I've used them many times before, they are my go to for pest control services. The guy that came out today, Jesus, was extremely thorough and helpful also! This company is professional and knowledgeable and expedient. They also do call backs after work has been done. I would highly recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection for pests

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2019

[Member Name Removed], thank you for taking time to write this review! It's great to hear Jesus was helpful and that you are so happy with our services! We appreciate your business.

08/30/2019

Front office very friendly and efficient in scheduling. Termite inspector, Darin showed up within promised window, and did a thorough job inspecting every area of my home, both inside, outside, and perimeter wood fencing. He was extremely knowledgeable, experienced, approachable and friendly and also very honest in letting me know exactly what was needed, without over-selling or upselling me. I wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite Inspection and Spot treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2019

Thank you for your business, we appreciate you!

08/02/2019

Very well. Although I still see a couple (and they have a 30 day guarantee, so I will call them to come back out again next week), the big infestation is gone. Greg, my service technician, was very prompt, very pleasant and very professional! Thanks

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed the perimeter of my home sprayed for ants

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We are happy to hear about Greg! Thank you for your business!

04/06/2019

I just had my home fumigated by American City Pest and Temite and their subcontractor Quality Pest Services. The superior execution and follow up service they provided is truly reminiscent of a by gone era-where a provider not only executes beyond what was agreed to and contracted for, but also provides follow up service in a similarly exemplary manner. Times have changed. It is easy to start feel...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termites and Bees

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2019

Thank you for allowing us to take care of your bees as well as your termite fumigation. We appreciate the trust and business you have given us over the years. Thank you for the nice review!

03/28/2019

From initial contact with the office I was greeted warmly and they gave me what I felt was a fair price for the service. The technician arrived on time and answered any questions I had. I have referred them to my family for any pest needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Treatment for Ants, Roaches,Spiders, and Water Beetles

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2019

Glad to hear everything went well! Thank you for referring us to your family and friends! We appreciate you!

03/28/2019

Awesome fast response clear estimation of what was needed and compared to other company’s we call a very good price best part all the pests are gone

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fleas and spiders everywhere

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2019

We appreciate your business!! Thank you!!

03/28/2019

Fantastic service overall! Their office staff was incredibly friendly and helpful in getting a service technician scheduled to come to our property. Gil was super professional and got us all set up and serviced. Have not had any issues with rodents since!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest / Rodent Service

CATEGORY pest control, animal removal

Happy to hear our office staff was friendly and helpful and Gil was able to take care of your rodents in a professional manner! Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate your business!!

03/28/2019

Treated area appears to no longer be a problem and the service was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection and dry wood termite spot treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2019

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to take care of your termites!! We are grateful for your business!

01/11/2019

Thank you for coming back and fixing the broken tiles.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite Control

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2019

We pride ourselves on treating each customer (and their property) as we would like to be treated. Thank you for allowing us to fix the tiles and make things right. Sorry to inconvenience you! I wish you would think about removing/editing the F review! We did everything on our end to make things right. Nonetheless, we appreciate your business!

COMPLETE PEST & TERMITE SERVICES. RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL. ANTS, ROACHES, FLEAS, BEES & ALL OTHER INSECTS. RATS & MICE, GOPHERS, LIVE ANIMAL TRAPPING, SKUNKS, RACCOONS, DEAD ANIMAL REMOVAL, NUISANCE BIRD CONTROL & EXCLUSION, TERMITE, INSPECTIONS, ESCROW REPORTS, WOOD REPAIR, FUMIGATIONS, LOCAL TREATMENTS, YEARLY CONTROL SERVICE.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express