A Helping Hand Plumbing Co

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since December 2008

Owner operated. Cost is determined 2 ways: By a contract or by time and material. Extra charge for after hours service. May contact through email. For a faster response, call cell phone....

Integrity Repipe

4  REVIEWS
Integrity Repipe

When looking for a plumbing company in Aliso Viejo to repipe your home, you need the best. Integrity Repipe Inc is voted number #1 repiping company in the USA. Integrity Repipe Inc specializes in home repiping. If your water tastes bad, your water bill is too high, or the water pressure is too low, calling the local plumber is essential. Integrity Repipe Inc will inspect the condition of your water pipes, and give you a free in-home estimate. Integrity Repipe Inc can give you a time efficient repipe installation in as little as two to four days. Our professional plumbers are fast and clean, leaving your home spotless. Owner Joe Ludlow personally trains his technicians and has over 30 years of plumbing experience. Capable of installing type L Copper and Uponor PEX Systems, Joe Ludlow knows how get the work done properly. Joe is a drywall and painting union trained level 5 finisher, which means that Joe and his team are properly trained to drill and patch a hole. Other plumbing companies pound through your walls, not knowing what damage it can cause. Integrity Repipe Inc will cut through your walls, inspect the condition, install the pipe, and patch up your home to make it look as though they were never there. Integrity Repipe Inc provides repiping repairs, PEX repiping, PEX repair, Copper REpiping, Copper Plumbing Repair, leak repairs, slab leak repairs and plumbing repairs. We offer a Lifetime Guarantee on our American made materials, along with a lifetime transferable warranty. We are headquartered in San Clemente, with an office in Aliso Viejo, California and can give you a variety of home repiping in Laguna Woods, Lake Forest, Irvine, Laguna Hills, Los Angeles, and all the way south to San Diego. If you are looking for a repiping plumbing company near you, Integrity Repipe is here. We are a licensed, bonded, and insured repiping plumbing company in Aliso Viejo, California. We do not use subcontractors. Give us call today for a free in-home estimate!

04/10/2017

Steve is top notch! He's friendly, responsive, fast and easy to work with. I highly recommend Steve and A Helping Hand plumping.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed to have a gas line moved and attached for a new stove. We also had a water spigot relocated with a new valve.

06/14/2016

It was $80 a visit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing service.

06/14/2016

I've used them before.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Helping Hand Plumbing for plumbing service.

C

01/12/2015

It went fine but later I found that there was a different leak in their repair. My contractor who was doing the floor and paint repaired that for me. The had said they couldn't get a manager out to look at it right away and I couldnt hold up the other work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patched a drain pipe that was encased in cement. The washer drain was leaking very close to the floor do they had to cut into the foundation to repair it.

09/10/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced kitchen faucet. I furnished faucet, they removed old faucet and replaced new one & tested it. Old faucet had to be cut out because it was highly corroded. Had the right tools for the job and cleaned up afterward.

CATEGORY plumbing

Plumbing, heating, handyman & general repairs. Specialize in repipes, installing tankless water heaters, disposals, dishwashers, faucets, hard to find leaks, drain cleaning, jetting, pressure washing, sump pump repairs, floor and wall furnaces, ducting, polyethylene gas lines, pex piping and sprinkler repair. Will repair old and new. Check with me first. I can do most jobs, even the ones others say cannot be done.

Painting, appliance repair & heavy electrical.

Satisfaction