Pacific Environmental & Abatement Solutions Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

12821 Western Ave Ste D

Garden Grove, CA 92841

Southern California's highest rated abatement Company. Additional DBAs - Pacific Environmental & Abatement Solutions Inc. & P E A Solutions....

asbestos removal (5)lead paint removal (5)mold removal (1)

09/23/2019

This is my first time leaving a review for a company as I've never felt the need to, but using Pacific Environmental I feel I should share with my home owners. My husband and I bought out first home which we love but a room had acoustic ceiling. I reach out to PEAS, which everyone in the office was very helpful and patient on guiding me through this experience. Their scheduling was amazing as I wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of Asbestos Abatement/ Lead Removal

CATEGORY asbestos removal, lead paint removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2019

09/19/2019

They're very reliable and dependable. They're also punctual!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do all my lead and asbestos testing.

CATEGORY asbestos removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2019

You must have us confused with another company. We do not do testing, we do removal or abatement for lead, asbestos, and mold.

09/19/2019

They did great work. Phenomenal company. They were upfront and honest. The price was reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did abatement service for me.

CATEGORY asbestos removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2019

09/18/2019

It went great. The folks were very professional and very efficient. I would highly recommend them. Fast response! Great work! Thank you again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lead Removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2019

09/13/2019

Awesome! They really know what they're doing and left our site immaculate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asbestos Abatement and Mold Abatement

CATEGORY asbestos removal, mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2019

04/30/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
On time, good crew, efficent, cleaned up well after service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2013

12/02/2014

Original estimate, management and office staff, arrival and completion time, care of customer's property, clean-up and price were all excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed floor tile from entry hall, closet, kitchen, pantry, family room, bathroom and laundry room.  Removed baseboard from all rooms and carpet in family room.  Additional work was needed to apply a solution to the cement slab to remove all of the mastic.  All contaminated materials: plastic, cardboard, floor tile, baseboard, and carpet were removed from the job site.  All surfaces were swept, vacuumed and hand wiped.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2014

04/13/2012

He was great! He looked over the situation and told me what to do. He told me the problem was so simple and that my contractor could handle the work. My contractor was very impressed with the results Dino gave. Dino even offered to speak with my contractor if he had any questions or concerns. I appreciate how Dino was so honest when he could have preformed the work himself, but saved me time and e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dino to my home for a free estimate on lead abatement.

CATEGORY asbestos removal, lead paint removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2012

Asbestos Removal, Lead Abatement, and Mold Remediation

It is a conflict of interest for abatement companies to do there own testing...we do removal only.

Visa, MasterCard, Check