EXO Mobile RV Service

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since November 2009

WELCOME EXO is Southern California's #1 Mobile RV Service. We offer mobile RV and trailer maintenance, installation and repair services. Our mobile on-call RV and trailer repair service is available 7 days a week and can meet customers anywhere within our RV service area. Our company IS customer service. Since we are fellow campers, we know the importance of a working motorhome and the value of a good repair shop. We bring what you've been looking for right to your door! ...even at highway rest areas or a parking lot! Angie's List members receive $20 off labor during the month of November! Call today to schedule an appointment!...

06/13/2013

They were on time, professional, and prompt. I figured that the problem was spider webs in the gas nozzle, but i don't have the expertise to repair what I can diagnose. EXO to the rescue! They fixed the problem and were on there way in a blink of an eye. Great job all around!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired non-functional RV three-way refrigerator

CATEGORY rv sales

07/13/2012

Since there was not work done and they never bothered to respond, overall - VERY DISAPPOINTING SERVICE

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
On their website they asked to "click here" to submit a question or to set up an appointment. I did so, left all the requested information and submitted. Another page opened up that said thank you for your request, and that I would be contacted, "Momentarily". I have yet to hear from them. I will not try again and will not use their service.

CATEGORY auto repair,rv sales

09/24/2011

They were punctual, efficient and effective. They come to your house, so you're probably paying extra for their travel time overall. The repairs were expensive, but very convenient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair 3 way refrigerator in a Class A motorhome - repair consisted of diagnosis of problem (failure to light on gas), and cleaning out unit) repair black water waste valve - replaced valve

CATEGORY auto repair,rv sales

Annual RV Maintenance,Awning Repairs and Service, Battery Testing and Replacement, Electric Step Repairs and Maintenance, Electrical Systems Repair, Furnace Repairs and Maintenance, Hydraulic Repairs and Maintenance, LP Systems Repairs Including Range Tops, Plumbing Repairs, Pre-Purchase Inspections, Rain Leak Repairs and Testing, Refrigerator Repairs and Maintenance, Roof Top A/C and Heat Pump Repairs and Maintenance, Satellite Repairs and Installation,Water Heater Repairs, Winterizing