1stAffordableContractor.com

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since June 2010

Licensed General Contractor. We are a smaller company due to the economy. We do all the work ourselves. We specialize in custom bathrooms and kitchens along w hardscapes. We design and build. Small jobs OK. Mention Angies list and get 10% off. We do many custom things suchs as wiring/audio video/Framing/Drywall, etc. Have over 20 references. We are Great and what we do and we can prove it....

AAA Awnings Inc.

9  REVIEWS
AAA Awnings Inc.

AAA Awnings Inc. manufactures and installs all types of fabric awnings and drop curtains to provide shade. We also manufacture and install many types of aluminum window awnings and patio covers and carports. We are also licensed mobile home contractors and have a mobile home supply store. We sell to contractors, handy men and home owners or we can install for you.

12/24/2013

Went exactly as he promised.  Done in one day, very professional job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new power awning in back yard.

CATEGORY awnings

09/25/2013

He put up the new sun setter for me.  He was on time and finish in one day.  He cleaned up his mess and was very considerate of me and made sure to get it done correctly.  He closed the doors behind himself so that my pets could not get out.  He helped me to pick out the right sun setter for me and it is the best money I have ever spent because me and my pets really enjoy the shade.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He put up a Sun Setter.

CATEGORY awnings

04/29/2013

Went very well.  No problems they couldn't handle.  All done in one day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mounted a Sunsetter awning in our back yard.  Excellent job.

CATEGORY awnings,home remodeling

Residential /Commercial Remodeling & Repair start to finish. Custom interiors/faux painting, electrical work/ framing, etc. Residential & Commercial Landscape Design & build, Landscape Lighting, Landscape Construction, Brick Pavers & Flagstone, Patios & Walks, Natural Stone. Commercial/Residential Interior exterior painting. Door and window installation. Kitchen and Bath remodeling. Drywall Install & repair. Retractable Awnings

Sliding door repair only, commercial Hydraulic/ electric doors/roll up doors. Elevators. Giant stucco jobs.

Check, PayPal